Beauty is a terrible force and everyone knows this. What girls do not think out to look attractive always and under any circumstances.
Of course, now with the help of blush palette, concealer, sculpture, you can instantly turn into a beauty with a glossy cover of the fashion magazine Vogue.
You never wondered, but how at a time when there were no these magic cosmetics, star beauties could look stunning? How did they achieve this? For example, if now the problem of dirty hair can be solved instantly with the help of dry shampoo, then earlier it was required at times more time. Although it is possible that in 50 years about us, our council councils will also just twist a finger at his temple.
So, let’s take a look at the Hollywood backstage of the last few years and find out what bizarre beauty-means had to resort to famous actresses to look unmatched.
1. Rita Hayworth, in order to have a beautiful line of hair growth, resorted to electrolysis.
In the 1940s, it was perfectly normal to remove excess vegetation not only in the underarms, legs and other areas, but also to get rid of the hair on the forehead. At that time, a high forehead was in fashion. It was then that the actress decided to correct the hair growth line and also resorted to this painful procedure. In addition, every 3 days she had to lighten her hair, because by nature she was a brunette.
2. Elizabeth Taylor, like no other, knows the secrets of proper shaving … person.
It’s hard to believe, but previously famous women simply had to shave their faces. It was necessary, first of all, to make the make-up lie perfectly and evenly.
3. Joan Crawford had to chew the cud often to have a more defined line of the chin.
Moreover, she splashed 25 times a day in her face with ice water to preserve youth and skin elasticity.
4. Judy Garland daily sat on a coffee diet, ate chicken soup and smoked 80 cigarettes.
This is the price of world fame. Already at the age of 17 she received the “Youth Oscar”, won recognition and fame. But for a long time no one knew what was behind this. So, for example, when the 16-year-old Judy was shot in “The Wizard of Oz,” she was forced to sit on a fierce diet that slowly killed the young body. Every day, to reduce appetite, she had to smoke 80 cigarettes, drink strong coffee and constantly eat chicken soup …
5. Marlene Dietrich made a face lift from improvised means.
When the years began to take their own, the movie star pulled the outline of the face with a surgical tape. She managed to hide the tape under her hair and wig.
6. Also, Marlene Dietrich resorted to incredible means to give her locks a dazzling brilliance.
So, the actress used gold paint in the form of a powder. Thanks to this, her head of hair acquired incredible radiance.
7. Jean Harlow shaved her eyebrows.
Ah, this fashion … Everyone knows that the peculiarity of her appearance was thin eyebrows. Sometimes she shaved them, and at times completely plucked out, then with a pencil draw a thin curved line.
8. Fanny Ford regularly hung upside down.
And she did it in order to slow the aging process. Let this seem strange to someone, but there is some truth in this oddity. No wonder that those who practice yoga say that inverted asanas (for example, the headstand) are otherwise called poses of longevity.
9. Gloria Graham has self-raised her lip!
Vata – that’s what botoks was like in the retro cinnabar. Gloria put it under her lower lip to make her seem more plump. Repeatedly after shooting the scenes with kisses in the mouth, the actors who kissed Graham had a piece of cotton wool.
10. Audrey Hepburn painted her eyelashes for several hours.
More precisely, it was her make-up artist. Moreover, he, after applying mascara, using tweezers, each cilia separated one from the other. Maybe that’s why Odry’s beauty has such an attractive look.
11. Marilyn Monroe at once applied on the lips 5 different shades of lipsticks.
And she did it to make her lips look plump. It is interesting that the darker shades of burning blonde imposed on the edges of the lips, and light – on the central part.
12. And Marilyn was the first of the movie stars to have a plastic surgery.
Then in the 50’s plastic surgery was something cosmic. Interestingly, when the actress turned to a surgeon, she was listed as Joan Norman or Marilyn Miller. It is known that Monroe did rhinoplasty, increased the breast and inserted the implant into the chin, giving it a soft crescent shape.
Hope you like these Shocking Hollywood beauty secrets.
Which one you like most? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below. And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
Thank you for visiting our website.
You’ll Also Like
- 12 Unusual Ways to Use Lip Balm
- Fashion Tips : How To Look Expensive
- 12 Best Wedding Hairstyles for Short Hair
- 7 Golden Rules to Help You to Choose Perfumes
- Stylish Lehenga Choli For Wedding 2018