Indian business scion Anant Ambani is set to marry his fiancée Radhika Merchant in a lavish ceremony in Mumbai. In preparation for the big day, Radhika was spotted decked out in a pretty lehenga (traditional Indian dress) at a recent family function. The bride-to-be looked beautiful in the pink and gold ensemble, which she paired with gold jewelry and a sparkling bindi. Radhika Merchant looked absolutely lovely in her latest pre-engagement mehendi ceremony pictures. It’s clear that these two are deeply in love and we wish them all the best in their future together. We can’t wait to see what Radhika will wear on her wedding day!
Radhika Merchant’s Mehendi Ceremony
- Sangeet Makeup Ideas That Suits Every Bride Style
- Bridal Mehndi Designs For Full Hands | Wedding Henna Ideas
- Back Hand Mehndi Designs | Simple Back Side Henna Ideas
- Samantha’s Saree Designs Brings In The Festive Spirit With A Stylish Touch
- Aishwarya Celebrates Her First Karwa Chauth With Her Hubby Neil Bhatt