The popular Indian actress Maanvi Gagroo, best known for her roles in films such as ‘Ujda Chaman’ and ‘Four More Shots Please’, has recently tied the knot with her fiancé, standup comedian Kumar Varun. The couple had a small, intimate wedding ceremony in Mumbai. They had previously announced their engagement to comedian and writer Kumar Vinod on Instagram, showing off her engagement ring. The couple’s wedding has been met with much love and excitement from their friends and family, as well as from their many fans. On Valentine’s Day, she posted a photo of the two of them with the caption, ‘Found my lobster’. Their friends, co-workers, and fans have been sending their congratulations and best wishes for their engagement.
Maanvi Gagroo And Kumar Varun Wedding Pictures
- Hardik Pandya, Natasa Stankovic’s Sangeet Ceremony
- Kiara Advani, Sidharth Malhotra’s Pics From Sangeet Night
- Hardik Pandya and Natasa Stankovic’s Haldi Ceremony, See photos
- Hardik Pandya And Natasa Stankovic Traditional Wedding Pictures
- Swara Bhasker Got Married To Politician Fahad Ahmad