- Mansi Srivastava recently shared her picture-perfect photos from her engagement function. And they look straight out of a fairytale! Kundali Bhagya fame actress, Mansi recently got engaged to her boyfriend, Kapil Tejwani. He is a professional photographer. Her fans were blessed with some absolutely romantic photos. She shared a few photos from her intimate engagement function on 22nd January 2022.
Straight out of a Fairytale!
Both Mansi and Kapil looked super dashing and glamorous together. They surely make a cute couple. We are in total awe of the couple! Mansi looked like a princess in the dreamy white lehenga with silver embellishments. The shimmery outfit was a great choice which is giving us major fashion goals!
The 3 piece lehenga had a plunging neckline blouse. The tulle voluminous skirt with beautiful embroidery work looked gorgeous. The white organza dupatta paired with the white lehenga alleviated the whole look. The dupatta was secured with a waistband.
The gorgeous lehenga was from the wedding ensemble curator, Emiraas by Indrani. The accessories put together for the look were also commendable. A striking diamond choker necklace, matching earrings and a stack of white bangles made her look all the more beautiful. The accessories were from Kavipushp. Her hair was styled in a side-parted way with perfectly wavy hair.
Kapil Tejwani looked smart and dashing in his black suit with maroon floral prints made in a fain way. He also added in a bow tie, which looks so good with the suit. A stone studded brooch with two layers of golden chain is added to the suit.
Mansi Srivastava also shared photos of her beautiful ring. It’s has a rectangular centre stone with layers of diamond stones surrounding it. It looks absolutely gorgeous on her hands. It is from Ornaz. They are the first and only engagement ring brand. They specialize in engagement rings.
The couple looks so good together. The black and white jodi is serving all sorts of goals! Mansi and Kapil tied the knot on 22nd January 2022. They used the hashtag #kapilgetsmansified. A luminant sign saying “till death do us party” is hung in the background. That shows us the fun vibes of the awesome engagement function that the couple put together.
- Engagement Ring- @ornaz_com
- Photography- @thebigdaystory
- Styling- @styling.your.soul
- Outfit- @emiraasbyindrani
- Jewelry by- @kavipushp
- Makeup- @makeuphairbynavin
- Hair- @stylistsony
- Newlywed Ankita Lokhande shares Photos with Vicky Jain on her Birthday
- Ankita Lokhande and Vicky Jain’s Engagement Ceremony Pics
- Ankita Lokhande Posts Stunning Pics from Grand Wedding with Vicky Jain
- Ankita Lokhande and Vicky Jain Share Pics of Mehendi Ceremony
- Inside Ankita Lokhande & Vicky Jain Sangeet Ceremony