Are you a grown adult, and you still whine over the veggies on your plate.
Well, its high time you stop it. These colorfull eatables are packed with essential vitamins and minerals and are absolutely crucial for your health.
They not only maintain a healthy weight because of being low caloric but are also essential in maintaining your hair, skil and nail health.
So the next time you gear from your mom for not finishing your greens, have a secomd go at your plate.
Reasons for Hair Loss
Most of the time, it is a common reason for hair fall problems. Length, thickness, color, volume, and texture of hair ….all these things are dependent on genetics.
2. Stress Level
If you have too much in your personal life, it can also be the reason why your hair is not growing faster or not growing at all.
Aging also makes your hair weak and your hair grows even slower. Your hair starts greying and falling.
4. Hair Breakage
Normally a person’s hair grows 0.6 inches per month. If you observe that your hair is the same length after a month, then your hair might be facing a situation called breaking. Styling your hair with heat can cause hair breakage.
5. Split Ends
Dry hair are a cause for split ends. And also dry hairs can lead to hair fall and breakage. So it is needed that you always keep your hair moisturized.
6. Hairstyles And Styling Products
Hair products are full of chemicals that make your hair look good temporarily but this can give your hair permanent damage in the long run.
7. Lack Of Exercise And Healthy Diet
A healthy diet is necessary for hair growth. Your hair growth will be good if you are in good shape and taking enough vitamins and minerals.
8. Dry Hair And Scalp
A dry scalp shows that your hair is unhealthy. You need to keep your scalp moisturized. A dry scalp can lead to hair breakage and hair loss for a long time.
To prevent hair from thinning and falling, here are some vegetables that you can use to make your hair grow faster.
Vegetables To Eat For Hair Growth
- Spinach is highly nutritious. Whether you are using it for hair or anything else.
- Spinach is full of fiber that our body needs.
- It has a high amount of iron and zinc with other essential vitamins.
- Zink and iron are the most needed elements in our hair growth.
- Lack of it can cause hair damage and hair fall.
- So it is advisable to add this to your diet.
- After spinach, carrots are also packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Carrots contain a high amount of Vitamin B7.
- It is one of the healthy tonics for hair.
- Using carrots in the diet helps to strengthen the root. Hence, the hair will not fall out easily.
- You can also make a paste of it to add to your hair.
- All you need to do is boil some carrots and boil them.
- Also, use the boiled water to grind and blend carrots.
- Then apply this paste to your hair.
- Then you can wash your face after 30 min.
- It will promote hair growth and helps reduce hair fall.
- Onions provide a good amount of zinc-iron and, vitamin B that our hairs need for hair growth.
- It works as a nutrient for hair.
- Another unique benefit of onion is that it prevents the graying of hair at a small age.
- It would be effective if you will add this to your diet.
- Also consuming onion daily with lunch will not be difficult because onions give good taste and flavor to food.
- Consuming sweet potatoes can give you significant results in hair growth.
- It provides a large amount of vitamin A.
- Vitamin A is needed for healthy hair.
- Sweet potatoes don’t provide vitamin A directly.
- It contains beta-carotene. And after eating sweet potato our body will transform beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Tomatoes are helpful to remove impurities and other toxins from hair and scalp.
- Tomato contains antioxidants.
- Antioxidants are effective cell-repairing agents.
- You can also apply tomato pulp to the scalp for hair growth.
- This is the faster way for effective results.
- You can also consume tomatoes directly.
- It helps to add shine to the hair.
- Garlic is old-fashioned but still an effective low on calorie vegetable for hair growth.
- The key element for hair growth in garlic is its high amount of sulfur.
- Sulfur speeds up the process of hair growth.
- You can’t apply it directly to hairs because of its strong smell.
- You should add this to your diet and eat with meals regularly for better results.
- Also consuming garlic daily will not be difficult because it gives good taste and flavor to food.
- Beetroots are also an effective way to make re-growth of hairs.
- Beetroots are the best source of lycopene.
- lycopene stimulates hair growth.
- Most red-colored vegetables contain the same nutrition and they are also good for hair.
- Curry leaves are not much known for hair growth.
- Curry leaves contain keratine.
- Keratine is the most Important tonic to stop hair loss.
- It makes your hair grow faster and smoother.
- It contains healthy vitamins for hair, vitamin A and vitamin E.
- Vitamin E adds volume and shine to your hair.
- French beans also prevent your hair from premature graying.
- Green chilies are the best source of keratine and vitamin E
- Green chilies make the process of hair growth faster.
- Damage cells are one of the reasons for hair fall, green chilies also recover hairs and scalp from dead skins.
- Also consuming green chilies daily will not be difficult because it gives good taste and flavor to food.
- Orange/yellow colored vegetables like sweet potatoes, squash, pumpkin, carrots, etc. are the best source of beta compounds vitamins that make your hair longer and stronger.
- You should add yellow-colored vegetables to your diet for effective hair growth.
You should start adding more vegetables to your diet as it will make your hair grow fast and also it will make your hair healthy and strong.
Follow K4 Fashion on Instagram for latest updates from fashion world. Stay tuned!
(Reviewed by Dr. Samiksha Rane)
You’ll Also Like
- Common Myths About Women’s Hair Debunked
- 7 Products For Hair Brushing & Combing
- 10 Amazing Ways To Deal With Dry Hair
- Hair Care Tips: Understand What Is Necessary For Your Hair
- Best Haircare Products For Every Hair Type