Ritu Phogat, an Indian wrestler, had her Haldi ceremony on Saturday in New Delhi. The Haldi ceremony is a traditional Indian pre-wedding event in which the bride’s skin is coated with a turmeric paste. The paste is said to have auspicious properties and is believed to bring good luck to the bride. Ritu Phogat looked beautiful in her traditional Indian attire and her skin glowed with turmeric paste. Her family and friends were present to celebrate with her and they all had a wonderful time.
Ritu Phogat Haldi Ceremony
Ritu Phogat Tel Bun Rasm
On Saturday, Ritu uploaded four photos onto social media in which she is seen sitting during the Tel-Ban ritual. In the Tel-Ban ritual, oil and turmeric is applied to the married girl by her married sisters and aunt.
- Haldi Ceremony Photoshoot Ideas For Your Wedding
- Bridal Flower Jewellery Designs For Haldi And Mehendi
- Singer Palak Muchhal Haldi And Mehendi Ceremony, See Photos
- Beautiful Green Lehenga Designs For Every Kind Of Bride
- Velvet Lehenga Designs For Brides That Are Trending