India’s star MMA Fighter Ritu Phogat, who is popularly known as ‘The Indian Tigress’, will be tying the knot with her beau Sachin Singh on November 8. Ritu Phogat will be taking eight rounds instead of seven in her marriage, with the eighth round being dedicated to the ‘Save the daughter’ campaign.
Interestingly, Ritu and Sachin met for the first time at Ritu’s sister’s house. Sachin was Babita Phogat’s neighbor. Since then, their love story has been blossoming. Sangeeta’s brother Dushyant Phogat has said that the preparations for Ritu’s marriage are going on smoothly. The ceremony of Sangeeta’s baan was performed in her village of Balali.
In this ceremony, his elder sister Dangal girl Geeta-Babita and Sangeeta Phogat also reached.
MMA Fighter Ritu Phogat Married To Sachin Chhikara
About Ritu Phogat
Ritu Phogat, an Indian wrestler, will be tying the knot on 8th November. She is from a family of wrestlers and is the first Indian woman to win a gold medal in wrestling at the Commonwealth Games. Phogat also won a bronze medal at the Asian Games.
- Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kartik Aaryan And Other Celebrities At The GQ Men Of The Year 2022 Awards
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Inspired Fashionable Clothing For Men Over 80
- Esha Gupta Looks & Outfits | Bollywood Celebrity
- Kangana Ranaut, Jaya Bachchan, Shehnaz Kaur Gill, Anupam Kher And Many Other Celebrities At The Premiere Of Uunchai In Mumbai
- Malaika Arora Getting Married To Arjun Kapoor? Posted, ‘I said yes’ On Instagram