Shardul Thakur, an Indian all-rounder, has gotten married to his partner Mittali Parulkar, with images from their Haldi ceremony going viral on social media on Saturday 25th February. This makes him the third Indian cricketer to wed this wedding season, after KL Rahul and Axar Patel. The 31-year-old bowler has been sharing photographs and videos of their Sangeet and Haldi ceremonies over the past couple of days. Among the guests in attendance at the event were Rohit Sharma and his wife Ritika Sajdeh at the Sangeet ceremony, and Shreyas Iyer and Yuzvendra Chahal’s wife Dhanashree Verma at the Haldi ceremony. In January this year, KL Rahul married actress Athiya Shetty and Axar Patel wed Neha Patel on 26th January.
Shardul Thakur And Mittali Parulkar Wedding Pics
Shardul and Mittali got engaged on November 29, 2021, in a small ceremony that was attended by their families.
Following the engagement, Shardul will be rejoining his team for an ODI series against Australia next month.
Although Shardul is an essential part of India’s white-ball squad, his last Test match for India was back in August 2022 against England. Team India will be resuming their matches on March 1, 2023, for the 3rd Test against Australia in the Border Gavaskar Trophy.
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Sacchin Shrof remarries at 43 With Chandni
- PhysicsWallah CEO Alakh Pandey Got Married To Journalist Shivani Dubey
- ‘Ujda Chaman’ Actress Maanvi Gagroo Got Married To Standup Comedian Kumar Varun
- Hardik Pandya, Natasa Stankovic’s Sangeet Ceremony
- Kiara Advani, Sidharth Malhotra’s Pics From Sangeet Night