Indian cricket team player Deepak Chahar has married Jaya Bhardwaj in Agra. Deepak arrived on Wednesday with a lot of pomp and procession. He was warmly welcomed by Jaya’s family.
About 250 people were invited to Deepak and Jaya’s wedding. Very close people were invited to it. These two were together for a long time before marriage. Deepak proposed Jaya for marriage during IPL 2021 after the match of Chennai Super Kings. After this Jaya accepted it.
Deepak Chahar has played 7 ODIs for Team India so far. During this, he has also scored 179 runs along with taking 7 wickets. Chahar has taken 26 wickets in 20 T20 Internationals. While 63 have taken 59 wickets in IPL matches. He played for Chennai in IPL 2021.
Jaya Bhardwaj, a resident of Delhi, is associated with a corporate firm. Jaya has graduated from Mumbai University. On Instagram, Jaya describes herself as a ‘dynamic entrepreneur’ and a ‘non-technical techie’.
- Indian Wedding Makeup Looks for Brides & Bridesmaids
- Learn to Apply Winged Eyeliner with this Amazing Trick
- Indian Bridal Makeup Looks Popular in this Wedding Season
- Indian Wedding Makeup Looks for Bride’s Sister
- Indian Wedding Makeup Ideas to Look Like Celebs