In this tutorial we will learn how to create a thick winged eyeliner. Along with that I’ll also share a trick by which you can apply equal & even eyeliner on both the eyes. This eyeliner will look so perfect neither too short nor too thin. So lets get started with this tutorial.
How to Apply Winged Eyeliner?
- Before applying eyeliner first you need to shake the bottle well so as to remove all the the lumps otherwise this may ruins your eyeliner So shake this well.
- Remove the excess product not only from the bristles but also from the bond as if excess product remains in the bond that may ruin your eyeliner.
- Now I am going to tell you a trick in which you need to keep your mirror little upward so as you can easily see your lower lash line.
- Start applying the eyeliner try to make thin lines then fill the gaps. Try to take small strokes so no chances to spell out of your eyeliner using a Kajal pencil.
- Now after this follow trick by which your eyeliner will be even & equal on both the eyes.
- Considering a line to my eyeshadow, I am putting three dots with the eyeliner which I’ll join later.
- As you can see there’s no much product on the bond so you’ll get a thin line.
- Then I’ll put a dot on the centre of our eyelid. I’ll join it from the point at centre of the lid to the winged liner end point.
- As I am joining this we can see a beautiful wing now only need to fill this take small strokes and apply it slowly & if you are beginner so definitely take your time to apply it so as to make your liner beautiful.
- Only need to apply it at the inner corner but take care one thing that if you take product again then don’t forget to wipe it otherwise this will ruin your eyeliner.
- As you can see here I’ve got perfect eyeliner now repeat the same steps apply the liner on the other eye as we’ve applied it using lil geometry.
So now you’re Party ready after applying this winged eyeliner and a bold lipstick. There is no need to wear too much makeup. So follow this trick once & let me know by commenting below that have you find this trick helpful one.
And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
- Indian Bridal Makeup for Traditional Look
- Modern Blouse Designs for Your Gorgeous Look
- Elegant Hairstyles for Long Hair to Suit Your Style
- Indian Bridal Makeup Look in Celeb Style
- Pre-wedding Photoshoot for Indian Couples