Taking care of the skin is a life long process. You need to have a certain routine to keep your skin healthy and look good. Study shows that one who follows skincare routine has fewer wrinkles and aging effects compare to the one who doesn’t take necessary care of the skin.
Skincare routine works as an anti-aging formula. Most of the people use different skincare products after a shower in the morning. It is a good start of the day. But, you also need to take care of the skin in the evening.
The need for evening skincare routine
- You can’t give your skin enough time in the morning for skin care because there are plenty of things you need to complete in the morning so it is straightforward that you have a limited amount of time for your skin.
- In the evening you have fewer things to do compared to morning hence it is the perfect time slot to give to your skin.
- Our skin absorbs the dirt and other particles of impurities. So it is advisable that when you come home from school or work. You should remove dirt and pollution from your skin by taking a shower. And after the shower you should follow the evening skincare routine to keep your skin well.
Here Are Some Evening Skincare Routines
1. Remove Makeup
- This is the first step in skincare.
- Remove your makeup.
- Your make up contains various impurities, dirt, and whatnot.
- Never sleep with makeup on, it will only harm your skin overnight.
- Use the double cleansing method to remove the dirt and mack up from the face.
- Makeup-removing towelettes can be an easy and fuss-free way to remove impurities from the face.
- After completing that you will need to apply liquid cleanser as it will remove any remaining impurities completely. Also it is rich in oils so it will prevent your skin from drying after washing it off.
2. Get Clean
- This is an easy and most basic step in night time routine.
- Do not avoid this step just because you are tired.
- Never skip this step because your face and skin contain all the sweat, dirt, and pollution.
- If you will do nothing about it then it will set on your skin and in a long time, it can permanently damage your skin.
- You can use a face scrub or simple face mask to apply on your face and it will remove all the dirt and pollution from your skin.
3. Put On Mask
- Face masks are a great option to take care of your skin.
- You can also make a face mask at home with natural ingredients.
- Apply facemask in the evening and your time.
- This will be the best time you spent on your skin.
- Face masks have many benefits. It will not make your skin harsh or dry.
- It will keep your skin moisturized and scars and wrinkles free.
- You can feel the difference in your skin right after you remove your face mask.
4. Keep Skin Hydrated
- Hydrating the skin is an effective way of keeping your skin away from being dry.
- To keep your face hydrated, you can apply cream or face oil.
- Face oils are usually packed with antioxidants or humectants, which attracts water you’re your skin.
- Face oil is the ideal antidote to dry, flaky skin.
- Oils such as macadamia, jojoba, and camellia pull out grime and fats from pores, making them appear smaller and less noticeable.
- Applying face oil will make your face glow in the morning.
5. Moisturize The Skin
- Moisturizer helps to lock in all the products that you’ve just put on your skin
- It also ensures that your skin will stay hydrated.
- Your skill will start feeling soft immediately after applying moisturizer.
- It soothes your face and prevents your skin from sagging.
- You can mix your moisturizer with a few drops of face oil for extra moisture on your face.
- It helps your skin to restore its elasticity.
- It helps in the renewal of the cells and nourishes your skin.
6. Eye Cream
- The skin around your eyes is the most delicate on your face, and the first to get wrinkles.
- Eye creams help to nourish the skin, keep it moisturized, and prevent dullness.
- They help fight the puffiness every morning and brighten eyes.
- They also soften fine lines and make the skin under your eyes look youthful.
- Caffeine base eye cream is a good option is you are new to this.
- Apply to two fingers on each hand and lightly pat onto the delicate under-eye area and around eye sockets until the cream is absorbed.
- Be very gentle, and do not let the product enter your eyes as it can cause irritation and redness in the eye.
10-Step Korean Evening Skincare Routine
This is one of the popular skincare routines. It is a very effective skin routine. The good thing about this skincare routine is, you don’t need to do it every evening. You have to use it only two to three times a week.
- Oil cleanser – to remove oil-based impurities like make-up and sunscreen.
- Foam cleanser – to remove water-based impurities like sweat and dirt.
- Exfoliant – to remove dead skin cells. Use exfoliant only 2-3 times a week.
- Toner – to prep the skin. Put a little in your hand and rub it on the face gently.
- Essence – to nourish the skin. It is packed with ingredients to hydrate the skin and promote cell growth.
- Serums & Ampoule – to target any specific issues like, dryness, acne, redness, aging, reducing the appearance of pores, etc.
- Sheet Masks – to deeply nourish and hydrate. You can use sheet masks four to five times a week.
- Eye Cream – for firming, brightening and protecting the fragile skin around your eyes.
- Moisturizer – it seals it all in and hydrates, smoothes, and plumps skin.
- Sunscreen – use if your skin needs extra nourishment. Don’t need to apply this if you are using this routine at night.
The evening routine is beneficial for your skin. you need to stay consistent and after some time of following the above-mentioned points, your skin will be way better than it is now.