Hair loss has become extremely common these days. Causes can be anything from stress to some medical condition. You can blame it on the genes or you can blame it on chemicals from hair colour, smoothning. From using rods on your hair to using medicines to cure hair fall, we are putting our hair through a lot of unwanted problems.
When a person is in stress hair gets affected very quickly and evidently. They just keep falling. For those who have long beautiful hair, to find there hair all over the place is very depressing. Increasing hairfall is one of the major problems faced by women these days.
Home remedies & Tips to Stop Hair Fall Naturally
Some eco-friendly and organic solutions to your hair fall problem are on your way to help you. These are the things that you can do it at your home and done not take a lot of your time also. Not expensive yet effective,.
1. Coconut oil
- Coconut oil contains anti oxidants that helps to fight the infectious in our scalp. It makes the roots of our hair strong if we use the oil properly.
- Heat the coconut oil in a lid over a gas stove.
- Massage your hair and roots with coconut oil.
- Keep it in your head at least for an hour before you wash your hair.With the consistent use of this oil, your hair fall will eventually decrease.
2. Green tea
Green tea is considered an excellent agent for our hair growth. Drinking the tea also helps but direct application of green tea in our hair is much better solution to our hair-fall problems. It has catechises which helps in stopping hair-fall. It contains certain kind of amino acid which helps to strengthening our hair.
- Soak 2 tea bags of green tea in water.
- Leave it overnight before the use.
- After washing your hair with the shampoo, use this water and gently massage your head with the water.
- Then rinse off the water from cold water after an hour.
3. Egg mask
Eggs are considered rich in the vitamins which are useful for our hair growth. It keeps your hair moistured. Biotin and folate are some nutrients that help our hair for the growth. It repairs damaged hair. Egg mask are not only for hair but are useful for our skincare as well.
- Mix one egg white with a tea spoon of olive oil and honey.
- Apply this paste from your roots to the tips.
- After 20 minutes rinse it off with cold water and shampoo.
4. Aloe Vera Gel
These days Aloe Vera comes as a packed ingredient. such as Aloe Vera juice, or gel. it is because this has some amazing qualities that helps our hair to grow properly. Rich in Vitamin C, E and A Aloe Vera has it all which are necessary for a good hair quality and hair growth.
- Take out the pulp of Aloe Vera.
- Scrub it in your hair and in the roots in circular motion.
- Leave it on your head for 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
5. Fenugreek seeds
Methi seeds have been great for the skin and also for the hair. The mask made out of the seeds can be stored in the refrigerator for at least a week. These seeds can keep our scapulas nourished and can promote new hair growth.
- Soak the methi seeds in water and leave them overnight.
- Grind those seeds with that water and make a paste.
- Apply that paste on your hair like a mask and put a shower cap on it.
- Leave it for 40 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
6. Yoghurt solution
Yoghurt has great properties, from vitamin B5 to vitamin D that are known to promote hair quality. If used on dry hair it can also help in bringing some shine to your hair. Used as a great conditioner for our skin and also for our hair.
- Apply yoghurt on your hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap for 40 minutes.
- Rinse it off for shiny, silky hair.
7. Beetroot Juice
Beetroot has the properties which helps to cure dandruff and with its use regularly, it can help in curing hair-fall. It has vitamin A and Calcium which are important in strengthening our hair and will help to get new hair growth as well.
- Take 7-8 beetroot leaves and boil it in water.
- keep boiling until it comes half to its quantity.
- Grind the leaves and add some henna to it.
- Apply the paste on the scalp and leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with Luke warm water.
8. Onion Juice
Onion juice can increase the blood circulation in our scalp which will further help in proper hair growth if used consistently. It contains anti-oxidants which are useful for our hair.
- To get onion juice, grind the onion and then squeeze out the juice.
- use a cotton ball, soak it in the juice.
- Apply the juice on the scalp.
- Leave it there for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
Amla just like curry has proven to be a tonic for our hair. It slows graying down, helps with dandruff problems, strengthens our hair and increases blood circulation to the scalp, therefore improving hair growth. It is one of the ancient ways to cure hair fall problem and has been very effective for any kind of hair .
- Mix amla juice with the amla powder to make a paste.
- Apply it on your scalp.
- Cover your head with the shower cap.
- After 40 minutes you can wash your head with cold water.
10. Neem Leaves
Neem is considered as a medicinal plant as its elements are valuable for our blood and also for our hair. These can be applied directly in our hair in order for us to have a great growth of hair. It has several uses and is used to treat many skin related problems also , some of them includes- dry skin, acne, pimples etc.
- Boil 10-20 neem leaves in the water.
- Keep boiling until the water is half the quantity.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Apply it on your scalp.
- Leave the mixture there for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
These are some tips that might help you with your hair fall problems. Try any of these methods to treat your hair-fall problem as it doesn’t take a lot of your time and will assure you with the proper results. Try it and leave the comments below if you want more such tips.