Lakme fashion week is the finest fashion platform in India. It is the most awaited 5 days program for fashion lovers.
Not only recognition, this platform boost one’s confidence as it appeals to a lot of audience and receives humongous appreciation across the country which eventually leads to self betterment, encouragement and motivation.
However, before discussing about different debonair and attires let us glance towards what Lakme Fashion Week exactly do.
What Lakme Fashion Week Do?
- It is a splendid platform where the designers hold an amazing opportunity to showcase their talent through the best way and get an amazing recognition in the industry through their designs.
- It helps in knowing the vibe that is currently going on in the fashion industry and let express designers things that inspires them to the new ideas and collection.
- Especially, it promotes and encourage the young designers to exhibit their out of the box creativity to a huge audience
- For fashion lovers this marvellous event enables to know the style and fashion trends setting high standards for the months around.
- Also, if you are in event arrangements or indulge in different kinds of art this platform is all you need to prove your innovation. So do try getting a hand in arranging these big events as this might give you a lot of learning and further opportunities.
- These huge events do need proper marketing executives and accounting team as there are voluminously amounts spend on these.
- It create huge opportunities for makeup and hair stylist to showcase their talent as these big event gives a proper recognisation and instantly leads to your growth and promotion.
- For a model walking a ramp for LFW with other inspiring celebrities is like a dream come true.
- Last but not the least, it provides numerous employments to all kinds of people like from a labour setting up the stage to makeup artist and designers.
How to participate in Lakme Fashion Week as a designer?
Established Designers wishing to participate in the LAKME FASHION WEEK Established Designer Program must meet the criteria below :-
- The label has been in the business for more than 5 years
- Directional and modern design that has generated retail support
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate support from Indian media
- Consistently produces collections to a high level, but has no more than 30 points of sales through boutiques, department stores or online
Labels interested should fill in the registration form. The LFW team will review the information provided by the designer. Once the registration has been approved by the LFW team the application details will be emailed to you.
STALL ONLY DESIGNER PROGRAM APPLICATION
It is a special initiative by Lakmé Fashion Week to provide a unique platform for designers from across India to reach the fashion industry globally.
If you are a designer applying to be part of this program, you must have been in business under one designer label name for minimum 1 year.
To qualify, all designer applicants must present credentials and designs under menswear (ready to wear) or women’s wear (ready to wear) categories.
LFW ‘Stall Only Designer’ program is an exclusive opportunity to access a strong national and international audience of buyers and media attending Lakmé Fashion Week.
It is an opportunity to enjoy substantial media exposure, both locally and nationally.
This program is part of LFW that has established itself as one of India’s most definitive fashion brands, enabling Indian fashion to integrate with the global fashion world.
APPLICATION PROCESS :- All designers who wish to apply for ‘Stall Only’ program must follow 3 steps:
STEP 2 : Fill the online Stall Only registration form – “CLICK HERE”
STEP 3 : Email the presentation to Anusree.firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com in the power point format to apply.
- Fill in the power point presentation of 4 slides only with your label information, pictures of your forthcoming & previous collection strictly as per instructions mentioned in the slides.
- Refer to guidance notes for expert tips on your application submission.
For more details, click here.
You can also go for Accessory Application at Lakme Fashion Week.
How to participate in Lakme Fashion Week as a Model?
Lakme Fashion Week conduct auditions for model and select them. Check official website for more details.
Eligibility for Lakme Fashion Week
- Minimum Height Requirement: Strictly 5 feet 7 inches and above
- Age Criteria: 18 yrs to 25 yrs
- Valid work visa for International Models
Bollywood Celebrities Stylish Look in Lakme Fashion Week
Now let’s talk about some of the best showstoppers dresses from the collection of different designers which are immensely praised and surely help you to address Vogue of the season.
1. KANGANA RANAUT
The bold and glamorous KANGANA RANAUT sizzles the stage of LFW for Anushree Reddy. The actress is unveiling the Reddy’s ATIRAH summer collection’19 which talks about the intricate details and refreshing colour palette along with intrigued design and impeccable tailoring.
The collection is inspired to bring back the old world charm to life with intricate floral lattice jaalis and hand drawn threadwork embroideries enveloped in an array of luxurious festive couture silhouettes.
2. MOUNI ROY
The scorching hot television and film actress MOUNI ROY walks the ramp for Payal Singhal showcasing her collection ‘Qo’shillish’ at LFW by caprese girl that narrates the tale of ancient artistry techniques on day 3 of the event
3. DIANA PLENTY
The gorgeous actress DIANA PENTY the runway bride (Happy bhag jayegi) walks the ramp for Mishru as a showstopper and looked extremely beautiful in the pastel pink lehnga chili with applique unveiling summer/resort 2019 collection at LFW
4. ADITI RAO HYDARI
The adorable actress ADITI RAO HYDARI walks the ramp personifying the enchanting queen Gulnar showcasing Sailesh Singhaina summer resort’19 collection ‘Shaahana’ and she absolutely nailed it. So beautiful!
5. BHUMI PEDNEKAR
The beauty known for her amazing acting skills and have set a name of her own in the industry BHUMI PEDNEKAR slays the ramp in Shehlaa khan’s organza 3D leaf embroidered lehnga with sequins and Crystal embellished blouse and an off shoulder ruffle cape.
6. LISA HAYDON
The very glamorous model and actress LISA HAYDON looks extremely sexy as she walks at the runway as the showstopper for Shriya Som collection wearing hand crafted crystal illusion top iridescent coral motif skirt infused with multihued crystals and beads inspired by oceanic elements.
7. ISA KAIF
ISA KAIF looks stunning as she walks the ramp for Shehlaa Khan in a golden leaf embroidered blouse set with cut work lehenga and matching hairband.
8. JANHVI KAPOOR
With ephemeral elegance JANHVI KAPOOR walks the ramp for Raghavendra Rathore showcasing their collection of legacy and vision and represent the story of ‘An ode to the bandhgala’ in a sizzling black dress.
9. KARISMA KAPOOR
The flawless beauty KARISMA KAPOOR slays the ramp as showstopper for Punit Balana unveiling their SS19 collection Maya at LFW which talks about bohemian and abstract style.
10. MALAIKA ARORAO
The sexy MALAIKA ARORAO walks the runway for Manoj Agrrawal depicting sensuality as spicy bodice Delicately handcrafted with sheer net, revealing skin to give impression of versatile choice for the modern day bride and sets the delicate tone and embodies tradition and vintage love.
the backless bodice flows into the layers of ombrés of English net that is lightweight an easy to wear for the bride with the Desire fun. It has tiny petals that cling into every cut and curve embracing transformative and flattering choice.
11. VANI KAPOOR
The befikre and gulabi actress VANI KAPOOR slays at the runway for Shivan and Naresh presenting patu series fabric of the future collection at Lakme Fashion Week
The evergreen beauty CHITRANGDA showcases Anjali verma’s SR’19 collection ‘Delilah’ which is all bout love and rhythm.
13. POOJA HEGDE
The chic Mohen-jo-daro actress Pooja Hegde walk the ramp for Shakshaa and kinni flaunting their Nomada summer 19 collection which is about their memories from criss crossing culture in India.
12. KAREENA KAPOOR KHAN
The personified beauty Kareena Kapoor Khan slays the runway for Shantanu and Nikhil resonating the epitome of contemporary virtues, empowered grandiose and astute beliefs recruit SS’19 couture collection.
15. YAMI GAUTAM
How is the hosh? YAMI GAUTAM at Day 1 of LFW showcasing Anita Dongre collection in a refreshing hand painted Viha dress from their pichhwai collection also associated to tencel and gives us an impression that we should not take sustainability as a obligation or a moral value but as something we can engage with curious consumer of fashion as said by the journalist in an Interview.
16. NUPUR SANON
The Instagram Fame and sister of Kriti Sanon the very beautiful Nupur Sanon at the runway LFW slaying in Sukriti and aakriti collection Rustic boutonniere.
17. PRAGYA JAISWAL
The gorgeous model Pragya Jaiswal at the LFW wearing Sukriti and Aakriti collection.
18. ELLI ABRAHAM
Elli Abraham at Lakme Fashion Week wearing a beautiful debonair from Sukriti and Aakriti peaceful white collection.
19. DIVYA KHOSLA KUMAR
The bewitching model director producer Divya Khosla Kumar presenting Parvathi Dasari collection with a pink sindoor and a pink band which are captivating and the collection is known for reviving Indian handloom and handcrafted exotic silk saree.
With this, we end up with glammering and shimmering raiments that top the LAKME FASHION WEEK 2019.
To the fact, all the details of the dresses and collections describe in the content are taken from respective designers information. Mentioned through different handles.
And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
You’ll also like:
- Top 5 Summer Trends From Amazon Indian Fashion Week
- 15 Best Types Of Blouse Designs Patterns For Every Woman
- Stylish and Trendy Blouse Back Neck Designs
- Latest stylish sleeves designs for kurti / kurta
- Latest Saree Blouse Back Designs for Modern Look