When we see someone, even if that someone is a random person or a familiar face, the first thing we notice about them, without even knowing, is their hair. And we all are aware of this fact.
That’s why we go through the costly and time taking process of styling our hair and putting them under all the stress, of various hair products, which results in the damaging and weakening then ultimately hair loss.
Now that people understand this, they have been trying to find out any ingredient, any remedy which can help them get back their healthy hair which they once had.
So, here at k4media we are ready to help you to find the right solution for all your problems.
Aren’t you guys wondering, what we have in store for you?
Well, you don’t have to. Because we are going to reveal the super ingredient.
It is seaweed.
Most of us are aware of the benefits of seaweed regarding skincare, but, when it comes to the advantages and benefits of using seaweed for hair, we lack knowledge.
You don’t have to worry about it anymore, as k4media is here for you.
Seaweed contains omega-3 fatty acids which help in hair growth, which I feel is ultimate for almost any kind of hair problem, as the end result of most hair problems is hair fall.
Well, not only this but seaweed also has a certain amount of iron and zinc is necessary for hair maintenance, along with vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C, which adds shiny texture and conditioning effect to your hair. Thus, making seaweed for hair an excellent ingredient to use.
Will it be proven as help for hair problems other than hair loss? How are we going to use seaweed for hair maintenance?
To answer these questions, seaweed provides your hair with the protection from all the styling stress that they go through and from colour fading and frizz ( which is a problem of almost every woman ). Seaweed for hair the best ingredient as it increases hair mineralization which leads to thicker hair, which we all desire. Seaweed can also help you rid of dandruff.
And we are just going to let you the know-how.
The recipe we are going to make is called a seaweed hair mask for pampering your hair.
But before starting the seaweed hair mask, let us collect the following ingredients and materials which we will be needing to prepare the seaweed hair mask.
- Indian clay
- Apple cider vinegar
- Warm water
- Anyone hair oil of your choice ( you will get a bonus tip at the end about how to choose the hair oil according to your hair type)
- A teaspoon
- A bowl to mix all the ingredients
And don’t forget the super ingredient
- Seaweed powder
Seaweed Hair Mask Preparation
Let us start with the seaweed hair mask ( which is going to be your ultimate solution for all the hair problems )
- First of all, add 1 teaspoon of seaweed powder in a bowl and add 3 teaspoons of warm water into it, such that it looks like a paste.
- Then add 2 teaspoons of Indian clay and 2 teaspoons of warm water in it and mix it well.
- You also have to add 3 teaspoons of Apple Cider vinegar into the mixture.
- First, make a thick paste of it and then add water into it, if the paste becomes watery add more seaweed powder in it ( but according to the length of your hair ). Remember that we need a consistent paste.
- Last but not least, you have to add 1 teaspoon of your chosen hair oil. Check the bonus tip at the end to select the perfect hair oil for you.
Congratulations, if you have followed the above-mentioned steps correctly, then your seaweed hair mask is ready to use.
But don’t get too excited as you still have no idea about how you are going to apply it. Keep your calm, you are only a few instructions away and then you know how you use this seaweed hair mask to get rid of your hair problems.
How to apply the seaweed hair mask?
- Firstly, make sure your hair is clean, just as you do when applying a face mask.
- Or it would be better if you use this hair mask within 24 to 48 hours you wash your head.
- Damp your hair lightly ( that it feels like they are towel dry ).
- Then gently massage the paste your starting from the roots then going to the end portion.
- Wait for about 20 minutes to 30 minutes according to the length of your hair. (You can wear a shower cap if that is something that you do while using such hair products/recipes, but it is not necessary and depends only on your wish)
After this, the only step which is left is to wash your hair.
So now that you know that how can you get the hair you desire for. The hair that you see your favourite celebrities flaunting in various movies, interviews, and events.
Things to Remember
We want you to remember that one should not overdo anything, even if it is for our own good. So, don’t get too addicted to this home remedy of seaweed for hair care and don’t think after using it for once that it does not work.
We suggest that you must try this recipe seaweed for hair care for at least a month, but don’t it more than twice a week ( and that too if your hair is really very damaged, and decrease the frequency to once a week when it gets better ).
Now, we have the bonus tip which we promised to you in the article, regarding the selection of hair oil, according to your hair type.
Not everybody has the same skin and we are aware of that, that’s why we have various skincare products various skin types (oily skin, dry skin, combination skin ) but, when it comes to choosing hair oil, we don’t think about it at all and just buy the first saw.
K4 Fashion today is going to help you with the process to select the perfect hair oil for your hair.
If you have dry hair then you should go for lavender oil, sandalwood oil or rosemary oil. On the other hand, eucalyptus oil and pine oil can do wonders for oily hair.
As Summer here, solution for dandruff is almond oil whereas you should use argan oil for frizzy hair.
Extra bonus: you can mix 2 hair oil if you if like according to your own need ( just add half teaspoon of both, instead of one with 1 teaspoon ).
Follow K4 Fashion on Instagram for the latest updates from the fashion world. Stay tuned!
(Reviewed by Dr. Samiksha Rane)
You’ll Also Like
- Tips To Use Hair Wax For Men & Women
- Homemade Yeast Mask For Natural Hair Treatments
- French Carre Haircut: It’s Time To Go Chin-Length
- Benefits Of Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein In Hair Care
- Hair Care Rules For Men You Must Know