Baa Bahoo Aur Baby’s Child actor Swini Khara Engaged To Urvish Desai In A Dreamy Ceremony
Do you remember Swini Khara, the famous child actor of the early 2000s? She was seen playing an important role in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Dil Mill Gayye, Zindagi Khatti Meethi, etc. Her talent, innocence, and wit won countless hearts.
Swini recently became engaged to her fiance Urvish Desai and shared pictures from her grand engagement ceremony on social media.
She was wearing a beautiful mauve-colored heavily embroidered and embellished lehenga with a stylish dupatta, and she finished off the look with a diamond and emerald necklace.
Watching her onscreen was always a treat and she would always bring a smile to people’s faces. While Swini, who has grown into a beautiful woman, has been away from the film and television industry for about six years, she’s now back in the news for a great reason.
Her future husband Urvish complemented her well in a black suit, and they made a lovely couple at their engagement ceremony. When she shared the photos, Swini wrote, “I’d marry you with paper rings. #SwiniGotHerVish”. Fans sent their well-wishes to the young girl, and Balika Vadhu star Avika Gor congratulated her on a special day.
- India All-Rounder Shardul Thakur Got Married To Mittali Parulkar
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’s Sacchin Shrof remarries at 43 With Chandni
- PhysicsWallah CEO Alakh Pandey Got Married To Journalist Shivani Dubey
- ‘Ujda Chaman’ Actress Maanvi Gagroo Got Married To Standup Comedian Kumar Varun
- Hardik Pandya, Natasa Stankovic’s Sangeet Ceremony