Everyone is concerned and cares about how they are looking. An overall good look can boost your confidence and enhance your personality. Today in this digital era looking good with perfect skin is no big deal, but in order to look good all the time, you will need to take care of your skin every day. Once you will start taking care of your skin you will notice a huge difference in your skin.
There are many products out there that can provide glow to your skin. You can also go to a parlour to do that. We have advanced in our science and research so much that today we have products that do not cause much damage to the skin. but still, the chemicals in those skin glowing products will harm your skin in the long run.
As we grow older we lose more collagen. It results in sagging, drooping, and wrinkles. You can make your skin glow at home by doing facial exercise. It works on your facial muscles to increase their strength. When you do this facial exercise you are helping your face to rebuild in a certain way. After doing facial exercises, you will look more lifted, and doing them consistently will also increase blood circulation, and therefore it will increase the glow on your face.
Must Read: Natural Way To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
Facial Exercises for Glowing Skin
Facial massage and facial yoga will help you to relax, tone and gives a natural boost to the skin. to get effective results it is advisable to do below mentioned facial exercise regularly for glowing skin.
1. Kiss and smile
- In this exercise, you will have to push the lips out as much as you can.
- Push out your lips as if you are about to kiss.
- Then smile broadly as you can while maintaining your lips in the same position.
- Keep it for 10 seconds and then relax.
- After 10 seconds do it again.
Do at least 15 repetitions a day. This exercise works on your cheeks and chins concurrently. If you do this facial exercise it will improve the flow for a young jawline and flushed cheeks.
2. Puff your cheeks exercise for glowing skin
- In this exercise, you will need to inhale through your mouth.
- After that don’t just exhale the air but before exhaling spread that air inside the mouth from cheek to cheek.
- Hold it for 3 seconds and then release the air.
- Then take a break relax your cheeks and do it again.
- Do this exercise again.
Keep doing this exercise regularly. It will strengthen the cheek muscles and prevent them from looking hollow. You will notice lifted and plump cheeks after this exercise.
3. Lift Your Eyebrows
- To do this facial exercise you will need to place the index finger of each hand, half an inch above the eyebrows.
- Then attempt to lift your eyebrows and press them down with index fingers simultaneously.
- Hold it for 5 seconds and then relax your eyebrows and index finger.
- Then do this exercise again for 5 seconds.
You will need to do this exercise at least 10 times a day regularly. Wrinkles first appear on the forehead so this facial exercise is useful to stay away from wrinkles and to tone muscles.
4. Fish face exercise for glowing skin
- To perform this exercise you will need to suck your cheeks like a fish.
- Then smile as much as you can and keep your cheeks sucked inside.
- Hold this for 10 seconds and then relax your cheeks.
- Do this exercise again.
To get effective results you should do this exercise at least 5 times a day. You may find this exercise hard at first but it will be comfortable as you will do it regularly. This is one of the best facial exercises for glowing skin.
5. Stretching the eyelids
- To perform this exercise, look upwards with your eyes.
- Then raise your eyebrows as high as you can while looking upwards.
- Then slowly close your eyelids, while still looking up.
- Keep it closed for 10 seconds then relax the eyebrows.
- Perform this exercise again.
This exercise can be very helpful since our eyelids tend to droop with age, stretching will help keep them firm. You should do this exercise 5 times a day.
Must Read: Vegetable Juices for Glowing Skin
6. Whistle with lips
- In this exercise, you have to make “O” with your lips like you are going to whistle.
- Smile as hard as you can while keeping your lips in “O” shape.
- Hold this smile while placing your index finger on your chin.
- Pump your cheek muscles up and down 12 times with your lips still in an “O” shape.
- Then relax your cheeks and lips.
- Repeat this exercise.
This exercise helps to get rid of the flaky jawline and gives good results by strengthening the area under the skin.
7. Press your cheeks to exercise for glowing skin
- Inhale and take a good amount of airflow to perform this exercise.
- Then keep your face still and press on your cheeks with your thumb.
- Press your cheeks with a thumb as hard as you can.
- Keep pressing for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds release the thumbs from cheeks.
- And then do it again.
This is one of the best facial exercises. You will feel the tension inside your mouth while pressing your cheeks with a thumb. But it will not do any harm to your cheek. It will help to make it glow. Repeat this exercise 5 times a day for effective results.
8. Wide smile
- To perform this exercise you will need to smile.
- You will need to smile as wide as you can.
- Keep this smile for 10 seconds and let the tension build around the cheeks.
- After 10-15 seconds release the smile and relax.
- Then do this exercise again.
Do this exercise 10 times a day. It will help to make the cheekbone strong and it will remove access fat from cheeks. Your cheeks will glow after performing this exercise for a couple of weeks.
All the above-mentioned exercises for glowing skin will help to achieve a good facial structure. You need to perform these exercises to get a glow on your face. Your face will feel tired as first. That is exactly what happens with the body after exercise in the gym. But after a couple of days, it will feel easier.
Follow K4 Fashion on Instagram for the latest updates from the fashion world. Stay tuned!
You’ll Also Like
- Simple DIYs For Glowing Skin At Home
- Beauty Things For Brides To Do A Month Before Wedding
- Fruit Juices For Glowing Skin
- Good Habits You Should Develop For Glowing Skin
- What To Eat For Glowing Skin