We tend to use numerous facial creams, face packs, and many more. But those are all externally providing a cure for the problem one is facing. There are lots of toxins that circulate in our system which we tend to ignore. and these toxins are the one which are causing health problems.
Vegetables are super foods when it comes to flushing out the toxins which thereafter makes us feel healthier both in and out. Vegetables contain lots of nutrients like minerals, vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants. especially antioxidants are of great benefit for the skin against free radicals which comes from air pollutants, chemicals, and cigarette smoke. Free radicals are molecules that damage your skin by clinging to the collagen and weakening elasticity. Some antioxidants also brighten your skin, calm irritation, and even smooth fine lines.
So why vegetable juice and why not simply eat them? Both types of intakes have their own benefits but vegetable juice is preferred in case you want to have multiple vegetables at once but couldn’t have when simply having vegetables and also because one might not feel ok with simply eating vegetables they feel it very boring. So here come vegetable juices as a rescue.
Vegetable Juices For Glowing Skin
1.Slice Of Lemon + Slice Of Orange + A Carrot + 2 Cucumbers + One Kiwi + Coriander Leaves + 2 Apples
- firstly let’s wash and cut all the ingredients before grinding
- don’t peel any of the vegetables only peel if you feel they need
- then cut all the above-mentioned ingredients
- now put them in a juicer or blender
- and then take the outcome in a glass and enjoy your drink
Benefits of this drink:
- Cucumber includes vitamin C and caffeic acid, which both fight to reduce inflamed or irritated skin, and because of high water content its hydrates skin which helps in the improvement of elasticity of your skin. The silica in its peel helps in firming sagging skin
- Coriander not only treats digestive problems and in lowering of cholesterol it also contains free-radical destroying antioxidants, complexion-friendly minerals, and skin-boosting vitamin C. It’s also a potent anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal, disinfectant, detoxifier, and anti-inflammatory. Plus, it soothes and cools the skin.
- Adding carrot help in the improvement of your appearance. it contains vitamin C which has healing properties and your skin recover faster from external wounds. Vitamin A helps in the improvement of your vision
- Lemon, apples, and orange are added in less quantity they enhance the taste
If you are allergic to any of the drinks then make sure to avoid this drink or try to replace the particular ingredient with the any other suitable vegetable.
2. 1 Lemon + Handful Spinach Leaves + 1 Cucumber + 1 Apple + Small-Sized Beetroot
- Firstly wash all the above vegetables and fruits
- Then take a lemon and cut off the skin of the lemon and peeling cucumber is optional
- Then cut off the other ingredients into suitable sizes to put in the juicer
- Then take a class and fill it with the outcome
- Enjoy your glass
benefits of this drink:
- Spinach is a wonderful source of iron, folate, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, magnesium, Vitamin A, fiber, plant protein, and Vitamin C. Due to its antioxidant abilities, Vitamins C, E, and A are especially great for your skin. Antioxidants fight against all types of skin problems and Vitamins A and C are great to lighten the skin tone and enhance the complexion
- Beetroot contains iron and potassium which help in purifying the blood. If you’re healthy from within, it reflects on the outside. Beetroot juice also contains vitamins A, C, K, folic acid, magnesium, copper, and zinc and has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C which helps in clearing blemishes and evens out your skin tone while giving it a natural glow
- Lemon helps in eliminating harmful toxins that can display external damage to your skin. This will in turn help clarify your skin and help keep it safe. Within a week, your pores might be less visible and you may feel them less clogged. presence of Vitamin C helps repair damaged skin cells make your skin look more radiant
This drink can be consumed as a replacement for your meal. one per day is recommended.
If you are allergic to any of the drinks then make sure to avoid this drink or try to replace the particular ingredient with any other suitable vegetable.
3. Slice Of Watermelon + Half Lemon + Small Piece Of Ginger + Half Medium-Sized Carrot + Half Medium-Sized Cucumber + Half Beetroot + Handful Of Spinach + One Apple
- Take all the vegetables and wash them
- For the juice take a slice of watermelon and take the red part and put in a juicer, and for lemon cut the skin and add in the juicer
- Then add all the above-mentioned ingredients and to them add half a glass of water
- Take a glass and put in the outcome of the juicer
- Serve yourself and enjoy the juice
Benefits of this drink:
- Ginger has antioxidants it helps to fade away the scars, it evens skin tone and improves elasticity
- This glowing skin juice is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It’s also light, healthy, colorful, and tastes like heaven. All the ingredients (fruits and vegetables) used are perfect to get beautiful, clear, flawless and youthful skin
- And If you eat properly, exercise regularly along with this beauty drink, you will get amazing results. Many skin problems are related to the unhealthy food we eat or the toxic lifestyle we live in
- This kind of juices is the perfect way to detoxify the body and it’s a healthy habit in our daily lives
It is recommended to drink it every morning.
if you are allergic to any of the drink then make sure to avoid this drink or try to replace the particular ingredient with any other suitable vegetable.
Now let’s see some of the juices which are made from single vegetable:
1. Carrot Juice
- Take two carrots to peel them, wash them then cut it into pieces and put them in the juicer
- And then add water to the juicer
- filter the final outcome to avoid pulp if you use juicer which automatically removes pulp then no worries
Carrot is a rich source of vitamin A, which is good to prevent acne, blemishes, wrinkles, and other skin problems. It acts as a natural antioxidant that slows down the aging process. It is also known to fight against sun damage, reduce blemishes, treat uneven skin tones due to pigmentation, cure acne, and keep the body and skin well hydrated.
2. Beetroot Juice
- Take 4-5 pieces of beetroots to peel them and wash them
- Cut all of the beetroots to sizes as per juicer
- Then take a glass and to fill the final outcome
- Enjoy your dink
Beetroot contains iron and potassium which help in purifying the blood. If you’re healthy from within, it reflects on the outside. Beetroot juice also contains vitamins A, C, K, folic acid, magnesium, copper, and zinc and has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C which helps in clearing blemishes and evens out your skin tone while giving it a natural glow
3. Spinach Juice
- Take a bunch of spinach leaves and cut them into pieces to fit into the juicer
- Add ginger, salt and black pepper for taste
- Take a glass and take the final outcome
- Enjoy your drink
Spinach is a wonderful source of iron, folate, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, magnesium, Vitamin A, fiber, plant protein, and Vitamin C. Due to its antioxidant abilities, Vitamins C, E, and A are especially great for your skin. Antioxidants fight against all types of skin problems and Vitamins A and C are great to lighten the skin tone and enhance the complexion
1. What are the benefits of drinking vegetable juices for glowing skin?
The benefits of drinking vegetable juices are plentiful. Vegetable juices are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients that help to nourish the skin from the inside out. The vitamins A, C, and E found in vegetable juices help to protect the skin from free radical damage and can help to improve skin tone and texture. Vegetable juices also provide essential hydration for the skin, which helps to reduce dryness and flaking of the skin, and can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
2. What vegetables are best for making juices for glowing skin?
There are many different types of vegetables that are beneficial for making juices for glowing skin. Some of the best vegetables to include in your juices are carrots, beets, celery, spinach, kale, cucumbers, and tomatoes. These vegetables contain high levels of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can help to nourish, protect, and hydrate the skin.
3. How often should I drink vegetable juices for glowing skin?
It is recommended to drink vegetable juices for glowing skin at least 2-3 times per week. This will help to ensure that you are getting a consistent supply of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to nourish the skin.
4. Are there any other benefits to drinking vegetable juices for glowing skin?
Yes, there are many other benefits to drinking vegetable juices for glowing skin. Drinking vegetable juices can help to reduce inflammation in the body, which can help to reduce redness and irritation in the skin. Vegetable juices can also help to detoxify the body, which can help to remove toxins from the skin and promote clear, healthy skin.
5. Are there any side effects to drinking vegetable juices?
In general, drinking vegetable juices is considered safe and there are very few side effects. However, it is important to be mindful of the amount of sugar and sodium in vegetable juices, as this can be detrimental to your skin and overall health. Also juicing them will definitely reduce the fibre content, so one needs to mindful of that as well.
Follow K4 Fashion on Instagram for the latest updates from the fashion world. Stay tuned!
(Reviewed by Dr. Samiksha Rane)
You’ll also like:
- Homemade Ayurvedic Peeling At Home
- Skincare Routine for Sensitive Skin
- How to Exfoliate Your Skin in Winter
- Facial Exercise For Glowing Skin
- How to Remove Dry Skin from Hands