Something is getting more popularity than any other cosmetic product, we are talking about lip and cheek stain. The question arises here, what it is and what it does?
Actually, it is a double purpose product which gives lips and cheeks a natural pop of buildable colour. It gives perfect flush of colour making you look all pretty. Generally, we use lipstick as blush to highlight the apple of our cheek but its sticky consistency makes us feel like a layer on the skin. Whereas, if we talk about lip and cheek stain, they make seems effortless and gives a fresh and natural look. In a different form, lip and cheek stains are available in the market like in tubes, pots and sticks. Go with the one with whom you feel comfortable.
If you don’t have too much knowledge about it or if you are hesitating to try something new. So, you can also make it at your home with easily available things with not much effort. Make them later use them then go to other forms of it. Even some of us can’t afford it easily for daily use, which is not healthy too for us because of having tons of chemicals. Generally, lip and cheek stains start from 500 and can vary according to their brands. So, why not to make it at your home, which will be totally healthy and affordable as well.
How you can make lip and cheek stain at home?
It is too easy to make lip and cheek stain at home. You can make it with the help of vegetable or fruits juice but might not give you the desired results. Not to worry, we will suggest you everything natural and 100% safe. We are going you to share three remedies to make lip and cheek stain.
Using Aloe vera Gel
So, what do you need for this, you will need aloe vera, red food colour, coconut oil or 24-carat gold serum and at last, we will need rose water. Let’s have an eye upon the quantity of ingredients:-
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel (don’t go for natural one)
- ½ teaspoon red liquid food colour
- 4 teaspoon of rose water
- 4 drops of coconut oil or 24 carat gold serum
What you have to do next?
- Take a bowl and put 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel, mix it until it becomes like cream.
- Add 4 teaspoon of rose water and blend it well. Then add 4 drops of coconut oil or 24 carat gold serum ( if you don’t have both of them then you can use any other oil).
- At last, add half teaspoon of food colour, left it for 30 minutes. So, that it can be mixed well.
Pour the solution in any small bottle and you can use it for 5 months. It will be long-lasting (minimum for 6 hours).
For best results, apply primer before using it. How will you apply this?
It is also very easy, swipe your fingers over the stain and blend it then apply it over the area you want with fingers. The best part is that it gives natural pinkish look without spending huge money.
Note: If you have more dry skin then mix 6 drops of oil in place of 4 drops and if you have normal skin then go with the same.
Using Beetroot Powder
This 2nd DIY is so amazing, which is so much easy to make and so affordable. It should be affordable as well as healthy or don’t have any side effect because most of us use it every day. So, what we really need to make it?
We will need Beetroot powder which is easily available on any local shop, moisturizer or aloe vera or glycerine and water in little amount.
You must be thinking, why beetroot powder, not beetroot juice that’s because it may get wilted and will not be able to be used. Beetroot powder can stay for a long time. That’s it, sounds amazing no?
What you have to do next?
- Have a bowl, fill it with ½ cup of water and place in on the stove and start heating it.
- Then, add 1 teaspoon of beetroot powder and mix it well.
- Boil it until it becomes a concentrate solution and while boiling don’t stop to stir it. Boil it for 2 minutes, that’s enough.
- You will get a small amount of solution, add 1 teaspoon of moisturizer. Use glycerin in place of moisturizer if you have more dry skin or want it to be more last longing.
- Stir it well and leave the solution for 10 minutes to get it mixed well.
You can hold it for 3 to 4 months easily. How to apply it? Apply it the same as mentioned above.
This DIY is the last one, we are suggesting you here. It would be more helpful to people having acne problem and have sensitive or dry skin. Let’s see, what ingredients will you need? You will need Food colour, lip balm, glycerin, a little bowl, small container (you can use any eye shadow container, serum bottle or nail paint bottle), Cotton buds and microwave.
How will you make it, read below.
- Pour some quantity of glycerin into a bowl and mix it well.
- Then add food colour, remember to add it according to the shade you want to get, add in less amount if you want light shade and add more if want dark shade.
- Mix them well until it becomes a thick paste and uses cotton bud or swab for mixing.
- We would suggest, you to mix some quantity of petroleum jelly or Vaseline. It will help your lips to keep moisture lock for a long time.
- Now, it’s time to use a microwave. Put the bowl in the microwave for at least 30 seconds but not more than 30. Also, don’t use any kind of plastic bowl, otherwise, your bowl might be melt too. Put the bowl on low temperature not on too much high.
- Let the bowl in fresh air for some time and use later when it becomes cool.
These were some homemade lip and cheek stains which are quite trendy nowadays but too much costly as well. Hopefully, you will like these DIY and will try them too.