Oh, that awkward moment when your alarm clock went off half an hour ago and you have no more than 10 minutes left to get ready and arrive on time. The messy bun is a versatile and easy-to-use hairstyle, perfect for everyday life and celebrations.
How to wear a messy bun?
This quick, cute and simple hairstyle will satisfy your leisure needs for an evening workout or barbecue weekend, meet the office dress code, and ooze your charm on a romantic date. It all depends on how it is done. Long and medium-length hair, straight and curly, are ideal for its creation.
This method of hairstyling was popular in ancient Greece. Look at the ancient sculptures: most of them have carefree bundles on the back of their heads. However, later women began to prefer more complex and intricate hairstyles, and for many years the bundle was forgotten. Interest in them revived only in the middle of the 20th century: again French fashionistas began to collect hair in the bud, and women after them and around the world.
Scroll down to our Hot Buns instructions.
Check Out These Trendy Tutorials For Making Messy Buns
Read More: Bun Hairstyles with Gajras – Bollywood Celebrities
The main advantages of such styling are simplicity in execution and universality. It is suitable for almost all women, the main thing is to take into account the peculiarities of appearance:
- High should not make a bundle on the top, it is better to make a three-dimensional on the back of the head,
- Small and fragile should be avoided in volumetric designs, giving preference to neat small knots,
- Those who have a short or massive neck, should make low bundles and leave free a few curls.
But the best bundles look on girls with long necks: they can afford any version of this hairstyle.
Making A Bun: What Do You Need To Work
To create a hairstyle, you’ll need a minimum set of tools that every woman has in stock:
- Stiletto studs and hairpins are “invisible”
- Fixing stacking means.
If the hair is thin and not dense, you can use a special roller to give extra volume to your hair. The hairstyle can be decorated for the occasion with various elements: bows, hairpins, decorative studs, and combs.
How To Make A Classic Bundle
Let’s see how a classic beam is made step by step:
- Collect hair in a tail and fix an elastic band. The height of the tail also determines the location of the beam.
- Carefully wrap your hair around the elastic band and secure it with the pins.
- Tuck the ends of the hair under the resulting roller.
- Fix the result with hairspray.
This bundle is perfect for everyday work: it is neat and discreet. For a less formal look, you can pull out a few strands that will frame your face.
Extra bonus: if you don’t have time to wash your hair, a smooth, classic bundle will help mask dirty hair.
A variation of the classic hairstyle is the flagellum bundle. This option will look perfect on medium-length hair. For its creation hair should be divided into a direct parting and form two low planted tails. Each of them is also divided in two, and the ends weave into harnesses and fix with rubber bands. These bundles form a bundle. The ready hairstyle turns out to be youthful and elegant.
Read More: Different Bun Hairstyle that are Easy to Make
For a solemn occasion, the beam is also perfect. As a rule, the hairstyles are made and special rolls are used to give the volume of the hairstyle. But there is also a simpler option:
- Chain up your hair.
- Shape a low tail, leaving the strands at the face free. The tail should not be tight.
- Pass the ends of the hair under the elastic band from the inside out.
- Secure the curls with the pins in a chaotic manner around the base of the resulting roller.
- Throw the loose strands from right to left and vice versa, secure around the formed beam.
- Such hairstyles can be decorated with decorative elements: flowers or small hairpins – “crabs”.
You’ll also like:
- Messy Bun Hairstyles for Medium & Long Hair
- Easy Peasy Open Hairstyles For Long Hair
- Bun Hairstyles: Every Teen’s Choice
- Everyday Bun Hairstyles for Teens
- Best of Braided Bun Hairstyles for Bride-To-Be