We all have some issues regarding our skin. Some have dull skin, others have oily skin, some have acne problems. So it is safe to say that we all have some kind of problems with our skin. It can be it’s colour or texture or dryness. Every problem has a solution. People these days don’t want to apply lot of chemicals on their skin and are looking for homemade solutions for the same. Aloe Vera, almonds, honey, lemon are some of the most common things that pops in your mind when you want to do something with your skin. We all believe that fruits are healthy for our body, well they are healthy for our skin as well. One such fruit is papaya.
Papaya has Vitamin C in it which has proven to be an essential when we talk about the skin care .Papaya, along with many other kinds of fruit, plays a really important part in skin care. What exactly makes papaya so impressive for our skin? Let’s find out.
Papaya contains a high number of antioxidant, which along with its other nutrients give your skin a healthy glow and moisturising it at the same time.
The naturally high Vitamin A and papain content found in papaya helps break down the proteins and gives your skin elasticity and increases your collagen levels. The antioxidants also give papaya incredible anti-aging benefits that will keep your skin youthful and plump for a long time.
With all these benefits in mind we have curated some packs for you which can be useful for your skincare.
Papaya Face Packs for Glowing Skin at Home
1. Papaya and raw milk
- Take 8-10 cubes of raw papaya and mash them.
- To this add 1 tsp of milk or malai and 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix to form a smooth paste and apply on your face and neck. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
2. Papaya and Honey
Honey has been proven to be useful in dry skin problems, acne problems, and even used for removing excess oil. Honey is made by bees and have natural qualities that can help you with many factors when it comes to your skincare and healthcare.
- Take 4-5 cubes of papaya in a bowl and mash it well.
- Add few drops of honey.
- Make a paste .
- Apply it on your skin and leave it there for 15 minutes.
Honey has qualities that can make your skin look radiant and hydrated naturally and can b used to treat acne problems which is very common these days. People spend a lot of money to remove acne using chemical products, now is the time they start using honey to solve this problem naturally.
3. Papaya and egg
- Combine the white part of one egg with a few pieces of papaya.
- Put the ingredients in a grinder.
- Apply this mixture as a face mask.
Egg yolks contains fatty acids that keeps our skin nourished. Used to create hair masks as well, egg yolk can be useful for face also. Mixed with papaya which as a natural product can fight many skin care problems together they can do wonders.
4. Papaya with avocado and olive oil
- Take 2 table spoon of papaya puree.
- Take 2 table spoon of avocado puree.
- Take 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Mix it well.
- Once the pack gets a texture. Apply it on your skin evenly.
- Now sit tight until it dries up naturally.
Apply this pack everyday to see the difference in your skin.
5. Papaya and Haldi
For someone who don’t know what haldi is – its Turmeric. Turmeric consists of curcumin, which helps to remove dark spots and get a fairer skin tone.
- Take 1/2 cup of papaya puree.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of haldi in it.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Once it is all dried up, now gently start rubbing it from the tips of your finger.
6. Papaya and orange face pack
Oranges contain citric acid, which can help to lighten our skin tone and can also helps in removing the uneven skin tone. Acts as an exfoliator, rich in Vitamin C, orange has it all covered and mixed with the fruit like papaya , your skin will stay nourished for a very long time.
- Take 4-5 pieces of papaya in a bowl.
- Now take out juice from the orange.
- Put that juice in the bowl with papaya and now mash it well.
- Apply this mask on your face.
Apply this pack on your face once in a week. You can see the difference after 4th week.
7. Papaya and lemon
Well we all are aware of the skin lightening properties that lemon hold. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that helps to keep away the ageing cell.
- Take few pieces of papaya .
- Add lemon drops to it.
- Apply this mixture as a pack for 3 days in a week. You can see the difference in the texture and tone of your skin.
8. Papaya and oatmeal
Oatmeal has a great quality to absorb the excess of the oil from the skin. It can also act as a natural exfoliator. Used for treatment of acne and has properties such as
- Anti inflammatory
present in it which helps to keep our skin nourished, and hydrated.
- Take some pieces of papaya.
- Add oatmeal to it.
- Now gently start mashing these together.
- Add some haldi along with some water. This will give some liquid effect to your pack.
- Apply this on your face 2 times in a week.
For good results apply this pack twice in a week. With oatmeal and papaya with turmeric its some very nice properties going together to make your skin look better for long.
9. Papaya and Fuller earth
Fuller earth is popularly known as Multani Mitti . This clay like substance has the ability to absorb the excess oil and helps to treat acne and when applied with yoghurt it can help you get very smoothing skin and there are many more qualities that Multani Mitti has
- Take few pieces of papaya.
- Add Multani Mitti to it.
- Now add few drops of rose water.
- Man it well.
Apply this mask on your skin to get some oil free, silky smooth skin.
10. Papaya and Aloe vera
Aloe Vera is something which is found in every household, people like to grow it in their kitchen garden. Aloe Vera has healing qualities in it which helps your skin to great lengths.
Papaya is used for slowing down the ageing, and also solves the problem of pre mature ageing, helps in removing dark spots, removes blemishes, helps to lighten the skin tone.
- Make some paste of papaya.
- Add 2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel in it.
- It will look like a paste.
Apply this paste on your skin and for some long lasting results apply it twice in a week.
The above mentioned packs are really good for all skin types as all the ingredients are natural and not harmful for your skin in any condition. Enjoy making these masks and get a glowing skin. If you have anything that can be added to the papaya for your skin then do let us know.!