You will read here tips to choose fairness cream for skin to protect from UV radiation, skin tone, oily skin. In fairness cream, we should mainly look for herbal and natural ingredients, which should not be harmful to the skin.
Everybody both men and women want to look fair all the time. No matter how much people ignore or accept the fact. Everyone’s desire was and will always be to look fair and beautiful. In India, fairness is a kind of obsession. If you attend an interview or any function the first thing they notice in any person is their fairness. This kind of behaviour is not on purpose it is just unconsciously one tends to observe fairness in the opposite person.
Fairness is not a kind of having white skin and at all. It is about having even-toned skin. In modern times human skin is exposed to many pollutants, harmful UV rays, hormonal problems, and many more. The fairness cream for skin help to address all these problems and then get you the even-toned skin you wanted. These fairness creams also help as protection from pollutants and UV radiation.
Must Read: 10 Best Homemade Ubtans For Healthy Skin
What actually is a fairness cream?
As per the dictionary, fairness cream is a cream used cosmetically (mostly by women) for softening and cleaning the skin. if we observe the product descriptions of many fairness creams we get an understanding that fairness creams are the creams that once applied gets you soft, wrinkle-free, and fully nourished.
Who and when should one start to use fairness creams?
Almost everyone above 20 years of age can start using fairness creams. and it is a must in modern times to use a fairness cream in the morning and night, twice a day. Face cream helps in retaining moisture and elasticity thereby reducing wrinkles and age spots. the face cream is like a barrier for your skin from all kinds of pollutants.
Here are the tips to follow when buying a fairness cream.
Tips to Choose Fairness Cream
1. Know your skin type
Before buying a fair product it is always better to know your skin type. If at all you are unaware or could not find about your skin type then consult a dermatologist and know your skin type.
2. Lookout the ingredients basing on your needs
If you want a day cream or night cream? Is your skin type dry or oily? is your skin sensitive?
taking a note on the above questions I will tell you the ingredients to look for in a certain category.
For day cream, look for a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or higher and vitamin C. Vitamin C brightens skin, evens pigmentation and increases cell melanin to protect from the sun. Use day cream with SPF for year around as it protects from harmful sun rays whose exposure really harms your skin.
For night cream, look for retinol, Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids, Hyaluronic acid (HA), Vitamin E, Resveratrol
Night creams moisturize, soothe and repair your skin while you sleep. Following are the benefits of the above-mentioned names:
- If we take retinol it is a vitamin A derivative that helps to get rid of wrinkles and brown spots because it is an anti-ageing vitamin. it helps in giving you an even tone skin. but before applying such cream you test this cream by applying it on your hand and then eventually on your face because sometimes it can cause irritation on your skin. if you have sensitive skin so try avoiding this cream.
- Now take the ingredient Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta-hydroxy acids they contain citric acid and other fruit acids. if your face is dull-looking then try taking it as it helps in gently exfoliating and softening as this cream penetrates through your skin.
- Even this Hyaluronic acid (HA) helps in getting rid of wrinkles and pigmentation issues as retinol as it kind of absorbs the moisture and plumps your skin.
- And vitamin E an antioxidant helps in fighting free radicals that are produced by the metabolism of food and from toxins in the air. this helps in brightening and moisturizing your skin.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant it is also the same as vitamin E helping in fighting free radicals and it also helps in reducing stress levels.
For dry and sensitive skin, look for ceramides, glycerin, and lactic acid
The benefits of the above-mentioned ingredients are as follows:
- The ceramides are natural proteins that are available in the outer layers of skin and this help retains moisture and give protection from toxins present in the air.
- Glycerin helps in attracting moisture and also it smoothens and repairs skin. it also helps in getting wrinkles free face.
- lactic acid also helps in keeping your skin moisturized. it helps in getting rid of age-wise problems like wrinkles, fine lines, etc. it stimulates collagen renewal and helps in keeping your skin firm
Must Read: Best Homemade Ubtans For Healthy Skin
3. Beware of the following ingredients
If you are having oily skin then ignore the products which contain oils, and waxes. The following ingredients are very harmful to take note of them
- Avoid creams that contain fragrances and perfumes as they can irritate skin and can cause allergies.
- avoid an ingredient retinoic acid this anti-ageing ingredient can irritate your skin
- Methylparaben/parabens are cosmetic preservatives that can cause allergic reactions and block your pores.
- Salicylic acid an exfoliant can irritate sensitive skin
4. Use herbal and natural ingredient creams
Use herbal and natural ingredient creams if your is very sensitive. Like, use Oshea Herbals Glopure Fairness Serum, Oshea Herbals Glopure Fairness Serum. these may not be best for sensitive skin but can be highly recommended for their ingredients. Follow the instructions carefully on how to apply and then apply it for better results.
5. Watch out for seasons
Watch out for seasons before buying as with seasons your skin may have different skin problems.
To have effective results use the fairness cream in a proper way. FOLLOW the following points for effective results:
- Wash your face with lukewarm water by a mild face wash and wash your fingers well
- After that apply toner onto your face with the cotton ball or cotton pad
- Apply eye cream if you want to or else it’s ok
- Then take a pea-sized cream on the back of your hand and start applying it onto your face evenly
- Blend the cream properly
- Also, consider applying cream to your neck
- Dab off excess cream using a tissue or any clean cloth
- Wait for your skin to absorb the cream before getting dressed or putting on makeup
Apart from knowing your skin type and then selecting and applying the face cream always follow a healthy lifestyle like having a healthy diet, drinking plenty of water, and having a good amount of sleep.
STAY HEALTHY AND STAY BEAUTIFUL.
Follow K4 Fashion on Instagram for the latest updates from the fashion world. Stay tuned!
You’ll Also Like
- Pros And Cons Of Skin Bleaching
- Common Beauty Myths And Misconceptions Busted
- Newborn Skincare: Problems & Solutions
- Evening Skincare Routine
- Is Sweating Good For Skin?