Hairstyle plays a major role in your personality and looks. A hairstyle is capable of changing outer looks completely. To play with your hair in the form of different hairstyles you need healthy hair. We live in cities and there are too much dirt and pollution around us. We might cover our face to protect our skin from dirt but our hair often lies open. Dirt and other impurities get in out scalp and it causes dandruff.
We need to take extra care of hair when we are outside of the house. And once you are at home you have to do things that will make your hair healthy. Many people prefer to visit parlor regularly to maintain their healthy hair. But it is not necessary to go parlor in order to keep your hair healthy. The health of hairs can be maintained at home. A proper diet is a good option to keep your hair healthy for a long time.
If you follow a good diet and maintain your carbs, calories, protein, and nutrients intake then you can make your hair look better and healthy. Exercising is also helpful in making hair healthy. Here are some food mention-below that will make your hair healthy.
Food to eat for healthy hair
- Protein is important for healthy hair.
- Eggs are the best source of protein and biotin.
- It also promotes hair growth.
- Hair follicles are mostly made of protein so it is advisable to eat food that has protein.
- Lack of protein can lead to hair loss and ruff hair.
- Biotin is essential for the production of a hair protein called keratin.
- Consuming more biotin improves the health of hairs.
- Eggs are also a great source of zinc, selenium, and other nutrients.
- So eggs will be a good option to add to your daily meals.
- Berries are good in taste also it is packed with vitamins that are needed for healthy hairs.
- It also has vitamin C that has antioxidant properties.
- Antioxidants can help protect hair follicles from molecules called radicals.
- Also vitamin C is used by our bodies to produce collagen.
- Collagen is a protein that helps to strengthen hairs and prevent them from breaking.
- Vitamin C also absorb iron from the diet. Low iron levels may cause anemia, which is linked to hair loss.
- Spinach is packed with healthy nutrients like folate, iron, and vitamins A and vitamin C which are needed for healthy hair.
- Vitamin A helps skin glands to make sebum. Sebum is an oil-like substance that helps to keep hair healthy and moisturized.
- Spinach is also a good vegetable that has iron. Iron makes hair grow faster.
- Lack of iron can also lead to hair loss.
- So it is advisable to add this vegetable to your diet.
- Fish like salmon, herring, and mackerel have lots of nutrients that hair needs.
- Fishes are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids promote healthy hair.
- It is also useful to prevent hair loss.
- You can also apply fish oil as an alternative to eating fish.
- Fishes are also a great source of protein, selenium, vitamin B, and vitamin D3.
5. Sweet potatoes
- It is another good vegetable to add to your diet for healthy hair.
- It has beta-carotene. The human body converts beta-carotene into vitamin A.
- Vitamin A is good for hair growth.
- Vitamin A also promotes the production of sebum, which helps to keep hair healthy and well.
- Many dishes can be made of sweet potatoes. It will make your hair better that is for sure.
- Avocados provide many good fats.
- They are an excellent source of vitamin E.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to keep away radicals from hair.
- Vitamin E also gives protection to the scalp and prevent it from damage.
- The health of the scalp is also important because it is the root of the hair.
- Avocados are a source of fatty acids that prevent hair loss.
- There are many types of nuts, also they are tasty and delicious.
- Nuts can provide all the vitamins and nutrients that hair needs.
- It provides all types of vitamin B, zinc, and essential fatty acids.
- Besides healthy hairs, nuts also provide other benefits to all over the body.
- Nuts can be eaten raw or you can also add it to your diets.
8. Sweet peppers
- Sweet peppers are an excellent source of vitamin C.
- Vitamin C is useful in hair growth.
- Vitamin C also promotes collagen production, which helps strengthen your hairs from root to tip.
- It also protects hairs from oxidative stress.
- Sweet peppers are also a good source of vitamin A.
- Vitamin A helps to speed up hair growth while stimulating the production of sebum, which helps keep hair healthy.
- It is an excellent plant-based source of protein.
- Beans are also a good source of zinc.
- Black beans are also beneficial and healthy.
- Your hair will be healthy is you will add them to your diet.
- Beans also provide other hair-healthy nutrients like iron, biotin, and folate.
- The best thing about beans is it is the best cheap protein source out there.
- Oysters are the best source of zinc.
- Zinc is a mineral that helps support hair growth and repairs hair damage.
- Eating oysters can provide major changes in your hair.
- Lack of zinc promotes telogen effluvium, which is a form of hair loss caused by a lack of other nutrients.
- If hair damage is done by zinc than it can be reversed by eating oysters.
- Meat is rich in nutrients and it is beneficial to all over the body.
- Meat helps to repair and strengthen hair follicles.
- It is a great source of protein. Protein is good for healthy hair.
- Red meat is rich in iron that is absorbed by the body.
- Iron helps red blood cells to deliver oxygen to all cells in the body.
- Lack of protein and iron can lead to hair loss so it is essential to add foods in the diet that have iron and protein.
Your diet has a huge impact on your body as well as on your hair. Hairs are also part of the body that needs protein and nutrients. So, to keep hair healthy for a long time you should add some of the above-mentioned food to your diet.