Do you feel like your shampoo isn’t doing its job right? Does your hair feel dull, limp, or heavy and doesn’t give you that satisfying squeaky-clean feeling? have you tried all the care products, and still the hair behaves worse and worse: brittle, dull, and stubborn when styling?
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to shampoo, and those with oily, greasy strands know this struggle all too well. Finding a heavy-duty product that deep-cleans without leaving streaks behind can be tricky.
We’ve put together an edit of the best ways and remedies for your hair that contain hardworking ingredients to leave your hair healthy and soft to the touch. Try these deep cleansing ways to start from scratch.
Deep Cleansing Shampoo: Things You Should Know
Read More: Homemade Herbal Shampoo
Hair And Scrub?
The modern girl constantly rubs something in: balm, mousse, conditioner, varnish. Hair is overloaded, tired of excessive “care”. Masks stop working or give the opposite effect. And then comes to the aid of shampoo deep cleaning. It removes from the surface of the hair old cracked silicone and other additives mixed with a layer of dust, grease, and water residue from old pipes. A kind of “scrub” for hair.
When Do I Need To Use A Deep Cleansing Shampoo?
1. When using silicone-containing products regularly. Balms and masks, of course, take care of your hair, but sometimes the hair just needs to “breathe”. Deep cleansing shampoo washes off a layer of silicone from the hair and gives them a new life from scratch.
2. If there will be strong changes in hair, namely: lamination of hair, perms. The deep shampoo is capable to remove excess minerals and salts of metals that are a part of water.
3. Want to become blonde? This shampoo is indispensable for you, as it minimizes the risk of green (copper) and red (iron) shades after discoloration. After only two applications of deep-cleaning shampoo, the copper content is reduced by 77% and iron by 44%.
4. If you decide to change the tone of staining. With the help of pre-cleaning, you will get a more spectacular result. In the absence of a keratinized layer of paint will be easier and smoother on the hair. Important: After using this shampoo, first apply the balm or mask. Dyeing completely naked hair can be harmful to your hair.
5. Do you like to swim? Use a deep cleansing shampoo. It will easily wash off excess chlorine from your hair.
6. Your hair needs a complete reload. Tired of everything, nothing helps! Hair is bad, reflection is not good. Try shampooing your hair and then review your hair care recipes: maybe it makes sense to get rid of a couple of products.
7. A deep cleansing shampoo is simply indispensable before an oil mask course. The keratin layer covering the hair follicle is renewed and becomes more susceptible to the nutritious effects of the care products.
How Do I Use A Deep Cleansing Shampoo?
1. Deep-cleaning shampoo is heavy artillery. Do not use it more than once every few months. Important: It is not my head that is shampooed every day! It contains exfoliating components, sodium chloride, and sodium sulfate, sometimes even large crystalline sea salt. If used frequently, it will only harm your hair.
2. Apply the right shampoo to your hair. There are deep cleansers that contain silicone – try to soap them only on the hair, without affecting the scalp. Otherwise, the product will have the opposite effect: the skin will not be able to breathe, and will be covered with film. Dandruff and itching may occur.
3. In a few approaches – rarely, but aptly. Soap your hair with a deep cleansing shampoo 2-3 times, so you will get the best result.
4. After deep cleaning do not forget to apply a balm or mask. Anyway, your hair has just undergone a little stress.
5. Do not store deep cleansing shampoo for longer than this period. This is difficult because the product’s consumption is quite low. But don’t be afraid to throw away the bottle if it’s been a year since you bought it – an expired product of this type will definitely hurt your hair!
Do You Want Your Skin To Breathe Too?
Hair – understandable. What do you do if your scalp also needs cleansing? You can’t use a deep cleansing shampoo to peel your skin. If there is such a need – use a special scrub. On the shelves of shops, you will find a wide range of products for peeling the scalp. They provide gentle and useful cleansing without the use of harsh chemicals. Of course, a deep cleansing shampoo will clean the pores. But doing it with them is like cutting hair with an axe.
Everyone Has Their Own
Many deep cleansing shampoos already include a list of moisturizing and micronutrient elements. If your hair is too thin and sensitive, choose a gentle deep cleansing shampoo. It takes better care of your hair with essential oils, plant extracts, keratin, and silk ions. You can choose the ideal variant for yourself by consulting a specialist.
You’ll also like:
- How Choose the Right Shampoo For Your Hair Type
- Homemade Hair Products Straight From Grandma’s Lab
- Tired of Hair Loss? Some Useful Tips To Prevent Hair Loss
- Let’s Ask the Expert Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
- Hair Highlight: You Can Do It At Home So Why Salon?