Whatever you eat it reflects on your skin, this is absolutely true. You stand in front of the mirror and notice dull and pigmented skin or an acne filled face staring back at you. Have you ever wondered why there are so many problems and complications on your skin and face. It is due to dust, pollution, radiations or chemicals? Your skin is affected because of your poor lifestyle choices and wrong eating habits. It can be true that you are not born with the flawless or perfect skin but you can surely that around if you pay attention to what you eat and a little attention on your lifestyle. The best way to do this is consume fruits on everyday basis. Invest 5 minutes in eating a fruit and you will start seeing differences in your skin .
The skin is significant organ which helps in protecting your body in direct contact with infection, pollution and germs. Since it is always exposed directly to exterior environment so it is very important to give it proper amount of protection and care.
These days, there are variety of products available in the market which gives surety of skin whitening, but they contain harmful chemicals which can give health issues if they are used on regular basis. You don’t have to buy these chemical products. Then you must be thinking how we will get beautiful skin, the answer is simple add variety of fruits in your diet.
Want to know which fruit is perfect to get flawless skin? Here are the list of skin whitening fruits to eat. You don’t have to spend lot of money in getting skin treatments. You just have to eat a fruit and improve lifestyle and you will see changes in your skin. So lets’s begin with the skin whitening fruits and how can they help.
Top Fruits For Skin Whitening To Eat
Lemons have natural bleaching agents. Lemon is loaded with vitamin C, it helps in flushing out toxins from body and also helps in protecting the skin from hyper-pigmentation. If your skin is suffering from dark spots, pigmentation, acne or scars you can use lemon for your skin.
How to eat Lemon for skin whitening-
- Add lemon in your
- You can consume lemon water in the morning. For this squeeze half lemon in 1 glass of water and drink it on empty stomach. This process will help in flushing out toxins.
Papaya contains vitamins A, C and B. And it contains minerals such as copper, potassium and magnesium. It also contains many enzymes which prevent skin damage by antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. Intaking papaya also helps in preventing constipation, it is the reason for poor skin health. Papaya also helps in treating warts, corns and cutaneous tubercles. If you are suffering from digestive issues, scars and pigmentation, you must include papaya in your diet.
How to eat Papaya for skin whitening-
- You can consume papaya for breakfast or as an evening snack.
- You can make a smoothie by mixing papaya, lemon juice and salt in a blender.
- Or you can simply add papaya in your fruit bowl.
Avocados are rich in healthy fats, dietary fiber and vitamins E, A, C, K. It also contains antioxidant properties which helps in reducing skin damages and also helps in preventing DNA damage. Consuming avocados can helps in reducing anti-aging and also helps in protecting skin from harmful rays of sun. Healthy fats present in avocados helps in maintaining skin’s elasticity and speed up would and acne healing.
How to eat Avocado for skin whitening-
- You can add avocados to your healthy breakfast option.
- You can add avocados in different salads, wraps or sandwiches to make it’s taste good.
- You can blend avocado and spinach for a great smoothie option.
- You can also use avocados in cakes as a topping.
- Use avocado dip.
Orange is well known for its properties. It is sweet, juicy and pulpy. Orange can do wonders to your skin. It is rich in vitamin C. This fruit can help in preventing oxidative damage, DNA damage. Oranges also helps in removing blackheads and is responsible for enhancing one’s skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming it as a fruit or juice can give skin a whitening look.
How to eat Orange for skin whitening-
- Consume one orange each day, without failing.
- Drink orange juice along with its pulp.
- You can add fresh oranges to your sandwiches, pizza, salad, fruit bowl and cakes.
- You can also consume orange in the form of smoothie.
This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes you and as well as your skin. It is red, watery, sweet. It is blessing for your skin if you have oily and acne-prone skin. It contains fiber, water, carbs, sugar and vitamin C, A, B1, B6. It does not contain any fat or cholesterol. Watermelon’s water helps in removing all the toxins and this will provide you skin whitening. It revitalises dull an boring skin. This red fruit also controls signs of ageing. You can choose watermelon for your skin.
How to eat Watermelon for skin whitening-
- Have a bowl of watermelon as an evening snack or after breakfast option.
- You can have watermelon juice in the morning or evening.
- Add watermelons in the fruit bowl.
- You can consume watermelon as a smoothie.
Mangoes are everyone’s favourite fruit. It is so yummy and juicy. The sweet and fleshy mangoes work amazingly well when it comes to rejuvenating the skin. They contains vitamins A, E, C and K. Mangoes protect the skin from DNA damage. They are also rich in sugar and dietary fiber, and it helps in treating constipation. Mangoes are also used in cosmetic industry to create hair and skin butters. It gives your skin a whitening and glowing look.
How to eat Mango for skin whitening-
- You can add lots of mangoes in breakfast bowl or fruit salad.
- You can make delicious smoothie by mixing mango, lemon and water in blender.
- You can make mango shake according to your choice.
Pomegranate is a less famous fruit, but it is a special fruit. If you feel overexposed to pollution and the sun, then you must use this delicious and gorgeous fruits which is filled with many benefits. It is rich in vitamin C, K and minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium. It helps in treating skin pigmentation. Scientists have also done many research about this fruit and found many skin benefits. It is a unique fruit with all its parts are beneficial. So, when you buy this fruit its skin, seeds and peels are all useful. It also helps in promoting the development of youthful and supple skin.
How to eat Pomegranate for skin whitening-
- Add this fruit to your salad, fruit bowl.
- Eat this fruit in your evening snacking option or after breakfast.
- You can make smoothie of this fruit too.
- Add pomegranate in cakes, juice.
- Add pomegranate’s peels to water and give it bowl, strain the water and drink it.
Bananas are very known for their high potassium content. And potassium helps in hydrating and moisturising the skin. Because of this, skin becomes more supple, fuller and youthful. Bananas also contains vitamins A,B and C. It also contains antioxidant and antimicrobial properties and helps in maintaining skin’s elasticity, reduce dark spots and softens the skins. It also give whitening look to the skin.
How to eat Banana for skin whitening-
- Add banana to oatmeal for breakfast.
- You can add fresh banana to your fruit bowl.
- You can make fresh and delicious smoothie by adding banana and coffee powder and it tastes amazing.
- Make pancakes out of banana.
- You can also make banana muffins or banana bread.
An apple a day keeps the doctors way. We all are listening to this quote from our childhood. It is the richest source of malic acid the best thing with the fruit acid which gives skin a great look. Apples contains lots and lots of benefits. They are rich in vitamins A and C. They also contains antioxidant properties. The peel of the apple has been found rich in antioxidant. Next time you want to eat apple, do not peel it. Wash it properly to remove all the dirt and bacteria.
How to eat Apple for skin whitening-
- Eat one apple per day as a part of healthy snacking option you can also add nuts to it.
- Add apple slices in your breakfast bowl, oatmeal.
- You can also add slices of apples in cornflakes bowl.
- Drink apple juice.
- Make smoothie of apple by adding some water.
- You can also make apple cake.
Strawberries are rich in vitamin C and alpha hydroxyl acid. Hydroxyl acid helps in cleaning the skin from within. It also helps in unclogging the pores and reduces pimples formation. Strawberries make your skin glow and prevents the formation of wrinkles. It also contains ellagic acid that protects the skin from UV radiations and helps in adding whitening look to your skin.
How to eat Strawberry for skin whitening-
- Add plenty of strawberries in your breakfast bowl.
- Make a delicious smoothie by blending strawberries and water and little honey.
- You can also add strawberries in your salad.
- Add strawberries in cake or muffins.
Kiwi contains lots of vitamin C even more than oranges? By intaking only 100 grams of kiwi you will be getting 98mg of vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in skin looking fresh and youthful. It also promotes collagen synthesis and helps in preventing wrinkles and gives skin a whitening and great look. And you will be just love the outcome.
How to eat Kiwi for skin whitening-
- Add kiwi to your fruit bowl.
- Make a great smoothie by blending kiwi, spinach, honey and water.
- Peel the slice of kiwi and enjoy it as your evening snack.
- You can also add chopped kiwis to your salad.
Pineapples are rich in source of bromelain and is anti-inflammatory enzyme. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin. Pineapple works wonders in getting healthy and whitening skin. It also hydrates and clears skin blemishes. Pineapple is rich in vitamin A, C, K and falate and minerals like calcium, potassium and phosphorus. It has anti-inflammatory, anticancer and wound healing properties as well.
How to eat Pineapple for skin whitening-
- Intake a bowl of pineapple for after breakfast or for evening snacking option.
- You can add slices of pineapple in fruit bowl.
- Add pineapple to pizza, wraps.
- Mix pineapple with spinach, cucumber, apple to make a healthy and delicious salad option.
- Add pineapple in your favourite salads.
- Make a smoothie by blending 2-3 slices of pineapple with lemon juice and water.
Red, green or black grapes are loaded with resveratrol, which is an antioxidant. Grapes are rich in vitamins C, K and minerals such as calcium, potassium and phosphorus. Grapes helps in rejuvenating the skin and is loaded with protecting and healing properties. Grapes give glowing and fresh look to your skin.
How to eat Grapes for skin whitening-
- Intake a small bowl of grapes.
- You can make smoothie by mixing grapes with water.
- Add grapes in breakfast bowl or in evening snacks.
- You can also add grapes in your fruit salad.
If you want your skin to glow and whiten then you must consume a peach daily. Peaches are rich in vitamins A, C, E and K and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. Peaches also have antioxidants that help scavenge the free oxygen radicals. Peaches can do wonders to your skin if consumed regularly.
How to eat Peach for skin whitening-
- Add peach slices in your after breakfast or evening snack option.
- Drink peach juice or smoothie.
- Add peach slices to your desert.
- You can also add peach cubes or slices in pizza or cakes.
These are the 14 fruits that will help your skin to give whiten and glowing look. Avoid eating junk and oily foods. Add lots of veggies and fruits in your diet to get whitening look on your skin. Results will knock your door!!!