One of the most astonishing facts about Aloe Vera is that it might seems simple but contains around 80 nutrients which are really beneficial for human body. Aloe Vera contains proteolytic proteins which normally invigorate hair growth.
One of the genuinely astounding advantages of aloe vera for hair is that it can reduce dandruff. It has intense calming properties which help decrease redness and irritation that could be brought about by waxing and shaving. It re-establishes the pH parity of hair since its own pH level is in a similar range as your hair should be.
Whether it is healthy body, healthy mind, healthy muscles, glowing face or Healthy and Quality Hair, Aloe Vera is always so effective. Best thing about applying and using Aloe Vera for Hair is that one can easily and daily apply it in their hairs without getting worried as it doesn’t have any major side effects.
Here are some applications of aloe vera for hair.
Hair remedies with Aloe vera
Home remedies: Aloe Vera for hair growth
Aloe Vera can be easily grown in home and is also one of the most common grown natural plants in homes nowadays. Thus keeping in mind the benefits it provides to the hairs, it can be put to a lot of use on the home front to increase the hair growth.
- Aloe Vera and Onions juice– Both aloe vera and onions are easily available. Mix Onion juice and Aloe Vera and apply the mixture on the hair. After some time wash the hairs with shampoo and water. Make sure that the mixture is not so thick. If applied once a week, one would see the difference in their hair growth.
- Aloe Vera and Milk– Mix skimmed milk and Aloe Vera and apply the mixture on the hair. After some time wash the hairs with shampoo and water. It would lead to faster hair growth and would also leads to smoother hair.
- Aloe Vera and Lemon juice– Both the things are easily and readily available everywhere. Mix Lemon juice and Aloe Vera and apply the mixture on the hair for 20 mins. Now wash the hairs with shampoo and water. Apply it once a week.
How to use Aloe Vera for hair growth
There are a lot of reasons why hair growth of a person either slow down or stops. Some of them include stress in daily life (Most common nowadays), Unhealthy diet, dry hairs and many more which harms the hair scalp as well. Aloe Vera Gel contains proteolytic proteins, which help and fix the harmed cells in scalp. This improves the wellbeing of the hair and thus leads to sound and quicker hair growth.
- Aloe Vera and Castor Oil – Mix Castor Oil and Aloe Vera and apply the mixture on the hair. After some time wash the hairs with cold water. If applied regularly, one would see the difference in their hair growth.
- Aloe Vera and Honey– Mix Natural Honey and Aloe Vera and apply the mixture on the hair. After some time wash the hairs with shampoo and water. It would lead to faster hair growth if applied regularly for 3-6 months.
Aloe Vera for curly hair
Aloe Vera is considered as perfect natural thing for curly hairs. It nearly provides more benefits to curly hair than to natural hair. Aloe Vera gel works as a hair gel to curl hairs which provides detangling, moisture, scalp protection, dandruff remedy and various other benefits. Due to the fact the aloe vera provides more moisture especially to curly hair it becomes really beneficial and helpful for those having curly hair and faces a problem to style them.
- One can mix aloe vera gel in their regular shampoo and conditioner for better results. It would lead to increased smoothness of hair and make them shiny as well.
- One can also mix aloe vera gel in their regular hair styling products as well. It would lead to better styling of hair making them less damaged.
- One can use aloe vera gel as hair gel or wax and can style their hair as well.
Aloe Vera gel for hair
If one is looking for getting healthy hair naturally, than Aloe Vera is the primary key to healthy hair. It can be easily grown at homes and requires very low maintenance. When it comes to its application and benefits Aloe Vera gel ticks marks all the boxes. Aloe Vera gel can be used in hair in various ways.
- Aloe vera gel is most commonly used as shampoo and washing hairs with aloe vera gel gives a rich and shiny feel to the hair.
- Aloe Vera gel is also used a hair conditioner and would lead to better hair quality.
- Aloe Vera gel is nowadays also used for detangling of hair. Mixture of glycerin, aloe vera gel and water is really effective in detangling of water is now replacing the salon methods.
- Last but not the least, Aloe Vera gel is used to enhance the hair growth as it contains enzymes necessary for hair growth.
Related Read: How to Make Hair Thick & Strong Naturally at Home
Aloe Vera hair masks
It has been proven that the natural plant Aloe Vera is very effective for betterment of hair as it contains Vitamin-C, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-B and Folic Acid which are really good for hair. Hair Masks can be applied on any type of hair such as oily hair, curly hair and natural hair as well and doesn’t cause any harm to the quality of hair. Although Hair Mask can’t yield same results for everyone. All those trying to improve the quality of their hair should try hair aloe vera masks atleast once.
- Aloe Vera and Egg Hair Mask – Mix Eggs yolks, Aloe Vera gel and some olive oil. Now apply it on the hair and wash it with shampoo after some time.
- Aloe Vera and Onion Hair Mask – Mix Eggs yolks and Onion juice. Now apply it on the hair and wash it with shampoo after around 1 hour.
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask – Mix Aloe Vera gel and some lemon juice. Now apply it on the hair and wash it with shampoo after some time.
Aloe Vera, a naturally grown plant throughout the world, is so effective in hair remedies. Considering the hair problems nowadays, Aloe Vera is now widely used by everyone and thus slowly it is replacing the salon treatments.