It is said that honey is being used since last 2600 years. Honey is often used as natural sweetener in juices and food. It is several medical applications and often used in home remedies.
Some of the major benefits of Honey
- Honey contains some nutrients
- High-quality Honey Is rich in antioxidant
- Honey is “Less Bad” than sugar for Diabetics, help lower blood pressure
- Helps Improve Cholesterol and much more.
It has a few side effects also which doesn’t cause any harm to the person consuming or applying honey on face and skin. Honey can be used on daily basis for the betterment of skin, face, scalp and body as whole.
Here is a list of application and uses of Honey.
Skin Remedies with Honey
Eating honey benefits for skin
Natural Honey has a heap of excellence benefits when utilized on skin. For a long time, it has been a piece of everyday life offering both restorative and dietary alternatives. It is the anti-bacterial components in the Honey which makes it beneficial for the skin.
- Clear Skin
Honey is a magnificent cancer prevention agent, and its consumption is really helpful to body. Furthermore, its antibacterial properties will significantly improve the state of skin and make it clearer.
- Skin loss
In case one is trying to reduce weight, then Honey can do the wonders. One can consume Honey which has this natural sugar which doesn’t affect the body. Honey helps in digestion, which leads to skin loss and thus weight loss.
- Acne Cure
Honey, if not only consumed everyday but applied to skin also would lead to cure of acne and pores on the face.
How to apply honey on face
Honey is stuffed with components advantageous for skin and curing certain skin conditions. Honey accelerates skin cells recuperating forms. Honey is likewise a characteristic exfoliator, which means applying it to face takes off dry, dull skin and uncovers new skin cells underneath.
Honey can applied on face in different ways and each of them benefits the face in their own way.
- Lemon and Honey – Make a mixture of Lemon Juice and Honey and apply it on the face for 20-30 mins, and wash the face and clean it with a towel.
- Honey and Cinnamon – Make a mixture of Cinnamon powder and Honey and apply it on the face for 15-20 mins, and wash the face and clean it with a towel. It would lead to cleansing of dark spots on the face.
- Milk and Honey – Make a mixture of Mild milk and Honey and apply it on the face for 30-40 mins, and wash the face and clean it with a towel. Apply once a week for great skin.
- Tomato and Honey – Make a mixture of Tomato puree and Honey and apply it on the face for 15 mins, and wash the face and clean it with a towel. Apply twice a week for great skin.
Honey on face before and after tips
Before applying Honey and other ingredients natural masks on face, one should make sure to wash their face before. It leads t better and deep cleaning and more effective as well as it gives smoothing effect. Also, One can apply face masks on everyday basis without getting worried as they won’t cause any harm to the skin.
One can apply Honey-Oats Face Mask, Honey-Papaya Face Mask, Honey-Almond Face Mask, Honey-Tomato Face Mask, Honey-Olive Oil Face Mask and various other natural face masks which can be easily made at home.
Honey for skin whitening
Not every person is honored with reasonable and flawless skin. Honey is used as a skin whitening and brightening home cure that makes certain to assist with resuscitating the gleam. Honey can be mixed with different types of natural ingredient as well in order to get better results.
- Honey and Banana – Make a mixture of mashed banana peel, lemon juice and Honey and apply it on the skin for 15 mins, and wash the skin and clean it with a towel. It can also be used as a face mask. Apply twice a week for great skin.
- Gram Flour and Honey – Make a mixture of Gram Flour and Honey and apply it on the skin for 30 mins, and wash the skin and clean it with a towel. It would give an instant whitening effect to the skin.
- Olive oil and Honey – Make a mixture of Olive Oil and Honey and apply it on the skin for 10-20 mins, and wash the skin and clean it with a towel. It would give an instant brightening and smooth effect to the skin.
Honey for oily skin
Honey is used as a Remedy for Skin Care since old ages. There are most seasoned therapeutic advantages of Honey. While the various medical advantages of Honey have made it a significant component of customary prescriptions, it is also very helpful in Oily Skin.
- Honey and Milk – Make a mixture of Milk and Honey and apply it on the skin for 20 mins, and wash the skin and clean it with a towel. It would lead to reduced oil from skin and face.
- Turmeric and Honey – Make a mixture of Turmeric powder and Honey and apply it on the skin for few mins, and wash the skin and clean it with a towel. Use it as a face mask.
- Lemon and Honey – Make a mixture of Lemon Juice and Honey and apply it on the skin for 20-30 mins, and wash the skin and clean it with a towel. It would give an instant oil free look and glowing effect to the skin.
Benefits of honey and lemon for skin
Both Lemon and honey have the properties of Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Oxidant, Exfoliating, Antifungal, Skin Lightening and Astringent Qualities. Lemon, Honey and water will help give absorption a moment support. Not only Honey and Lemon when mixed together can be more effective but when they both used differently are beneficial and effective too. Lemon and Honey mask is one of the most used natural face mask for whitening, brightening and oil free look.
Honey is considered to be an effective and beneficial natural nectar for the skin, face and human body as a whole. It can be used and consumed on daily basis as it won’t cause any issue, in fact it helps fight various diseases. Honey is now used worldwide for skin remedies and its effect is irreplaceable.