Do you want to give your skin a brighter & glowing look this summer. So let’s start by this 10 min tutorial. Either you are a boy or a girl you can apply this homemade facial on your face as well as all over your body.
Generally in summers, due to sweat & dust our face looks sticky & dull, so to get rid of this dullness today we’re going to apply a facial pack.
Homemade Facial for Glowing Skin
- Take this pack on your finger tips & rub it well,apply a good layer of this pack to your face & gently massage for about 2 to 3 minutes,also apply this pack on your neck area and massage gently.
- Lemon is a citric fruit which absorbs all excess oil from the face also it helps in reducing dark spots from our face, you can also use tomato or potato juice instead of lemon juice.
- If someone feels irritation due to lemon juice,you can also try fuller’s earth in this pack which cools down our face and soothes our skin.
- Aloe-vera deeply cleans our skin pores and also moisturises our skin ,apply this pack on your neck area and massage well.
- Now,leave it undisturbed for 5 minutes,remind it don’t let it dry completely.
- After five minutes slightly wet your face with water and massage your face lightly, this will removes dead skin cells from our face and our face becomes clean.
- Also due to this our skin absorbs all the goodness from the pack which helps in making our skin healthy & glowing.
- After this wash your face with water & let it dry with a towel,you can also use gram flour instead of fuller’s earth.
- Now you will notice that before my face was looking dull but after applying this facial mask my face looks so glowing.
The combination of all these three ingredients works like a miracle on our face. So try this facial remedy so that all you can also get glowing and healthy skin.
And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
You’ll also like:
- Easy Makeup Tips That Every Makeup Lover Should Know
- 15 Fabulous Bridal Eye Makeup Ideas for Your Big Day
- Indian Bridal Makeup Looks Popular in this Wedding Season
- Women Patchwork Dresses: Carry Your Own Style
- Blouse Back Neck Design Cutting & Stitching Tutorials