Ever went through those cute little pores on the peel of an orange fruit? Now, imagine those pores on your face forever. Not so cute right? Large open pores on skin are a common problem for people with oily skin type. These pores may start appearing on your skin due to anything from genetics to debilitated skin care.
Instead of spending bundles of bucks on these, why not treat them at the comfort of your home?
How to Get Rid of Large Pores
- Apply apt amount of Aloe Vera gel on your pores.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Then wash it thoroughly.
Repeat this everyday until the pores shrink completely.
- Take a cotton ball.
- Dip it in the solution of apple cider vinegar and some water and apply it on your face.
- Let it dry naturally.
Apply the same everyday for quick results.
- Take a few pieces of ripe papaya and mash it
- Apply it on your face and let it on for 20 minutes.
Do this every alternative day.
- Heat a few drops of argon oil slightly.
- Apply it on your pores for a few minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
The remedy should be repeated every night for best results.
- Massage 3-4 drops of Jojoba Oil on pores for 2 minutes.
- Leave oil overnight.
Repeat the above a few times a week.
This video may also help you to get rid of large pores.
And be sure to follow on Pinterest for more ideas!
You’ll also like:
- Easy Makeup Tips That Every Makeup Lover Should Know
- 15 Fabulous Bridal Eye Makeup Ideas for Your Big Day
- Indian Bridal Makeup Looks Popular in this Wedding Season
- Women Patchwork Dresses: Carry Your Own Style
- Blouse Back Neck Design Cutting & Stitching Tutorials