In half an hour, you have an important meeting, and your hair is not in shape, to put it mildly? So let’s not waste time. We suggest you take some advice to get your hair in shape quickly. We all know that hair hacks save you time and energy, and some of them can do wonders. Did you know you can use a toothbrush to tame your flyaways? Or a headband to curl your hair into at night? These simple tricks will make your hair healthy and beautiful without much effort.
If you have had very bad hair and you are tired of trying out simple and easy hairstyles for long hair that doesn’t end the way you want, then you should go through our list of hair hacks to find some help.
Daily Hair Care Hacks Every Girl Should Know
Life Hacking Number 1. If You Are Late Washing Your Hair
The situation where there is no time to wash your hair before an important event is familiar to every girl. And because dirty hair creates a very bad reputation for being a “carrier”, disguise is essential. What can you do with dirty hair?
- Remove excess fat with paper. If your hair is very oily, try using paper towels. To do this, wrap each strand with them one by one, pressing down hard so that the fat is absorbed into the paper. Then brush your hair and shake it slightly.
- Wash your forelock. You don’t have time to wash your hair completely – at least wash it, scratch it back and put it in a bun or ponytail.
- Use dry shampoo in aerosols. Such a miracle product is sold today in stores. It is enough to spray the root area and wait for a few minutes, and then it is good to comb the strands from root to tip and ruffle the hair with your hands to get rid of the rest of the shampoo.
- Use powder or its substitutes. If you do not have dry shampoo at home, its function can be successfully taken on by improvised means: powder, talcum powder, baby powder, flour, starch, and even finely ground oatmeal flakes in a blender. The principle of their action is similar to dry shampoo: we put on the area at the roots and ruffle. The disadvantage of these products is that after their use on dark hair will be visible traces of the white substance. Therefore, it is better for brunettes to use mustard powder as an alternative to dry shampoo, which also removes fat.
- Make your hair “shiny”. When the time for training is short, make a “shiny” horsetail. If the hair is dirty not only at the roots but also along the entire length, then collect the strands in a bundle or braid the tail in a pigtail.
Problem Number 2. “Cuckoo’s Nest” This Morning
She washed her hair in the evening and was late for work in the morning and found a disheveled fighter in the mirror? It’s no problem, the situation can be rectified.
- Do “cosmetic repairs.” Spray the upper strands with water from the sprayer and put them down with a hairdryer and a brush, twisting the ends inwards. The same can be done with hair foam.
- Use thermal rollers. If you have about half an hour in your supply, put strands on thermal curlers. Treat your hair with foam, heat the curlers, and turn each strand on them one after the other. After 15-20 minutes, you can unwind curls and run to work.
Problem Number 3. Laying Did Not Live Up To The Evening
Unexpectedly there is an important meeting after work, and there is almost no time to restore the paving? Don’t worry. This case is not hopeless and not unique. Here’s a hint.
- Hair scratches at the roots. Hair combing at the roots will give the hair volume, and it will be not so noticeable that the curls of “not the first freshness”. And to keep your hair longer, use a varnish or spray.
- Freshen up. Soak your hair at the roots with water and dry it with a hairdryer, at the same time as if massaging the scalp with circular movements. This way your hair will freshen up quickly and become more voluminous.
- Treat the roots with varnish. Lower your head down and, strand by strand, treat the root zone with lacquer or spray. Wait for the product to fix the hair. Then raise your head and gently brush the curls.
Read More: Ayurvedic Remedies For All Hair Problems
Problem Number 4. Dandelion Effect
The problem of hair electrification is particularly acute in winter. Many people are familiar with the situation when after you take off your hat, your hair begins to live its own life – it becomes a rack and shamelessly frightened. What can I do about it?
- Use styling tools. If your purse is full of lacquer or hair spray, spray them with disobedient strands and comb them. So the hair will quickly become smooth.
- Use a damp cloth. Apply a damp cloth to your hair for a couple of minutes without pressing it against your head. If you have a hairdryer at hand, you can alternatively wet your hair a little with water and smooth it out.
- Get a wooden brush. If you have a problem with electrifying your hair on a regular basis, replace your metal or plastic toothbrush with a wooden brush.
As you can see, there’s no such thing as a dead end. There’s always a way to get your hair in order. The main thing is not to panic and always have a comb on hand.
You’ll also like:
- Let’s Ask the Expert Ways to Keep Your Hair Healthy
- Hair Highlight: You Can Do It At Home So Why Salon?
- 5 Ways To Remove Your Hair Dye
- How to Color Previously Colored Hair
- Hair Tattoo/Designs: Show Your Creativity In Hairdressing