Do you have long hair, and you’re thinking about haircuts? Think about selling your hair too, because you can’t waste your money! And we will tell you where and how you can sell your hair and not to miss it.
If you have very long hair and are looking to cut it, and want to make some money, then selling your hair might be the answer. You know there are buyers all over the world who can pay a good price for hair They can be used to make wigs, extensions, jewelry, and other products. Buyers are looking for hair that hasn’t been dyed or treated. The longer and healthier your hair, the more it will cost, as the best wigs and hair extensions are made from human hair, which means that healthy hair is always in high demand. And it is very easy to sell it online.
If you’ve always been getting compliments on your long hair, you might want to consider selling your hair. This could be hundreds or even thousands of dollars for the right buyer.
So let’s know in this article, how and where to sell your hair for cash.
Don’t Throw Hair In The Trash, If You Want Cash
Read More: Know These Things Before Haircut
Hair Sale: Preparation
Yeah, there are a lot of people who want to buy your curls, but as long as they’re healthy. After all, hair is used to make wigs, jewelry, to build up, and the higher the quality of hair, the better the end result. Therefore, if you decide to do this, it is better to prepare in advance. How? Now we will tell you!
- Forget about staining. Natural hair is much more expensive than those that were exposed to chemical attacks. If your hair shaft is not one of the “untouched”, don’t despair: you can sell them too, just cheaper.
- Put your hairdryer aside. And not once! In general, forget about drying with a hairdryer and any hot styling at least 2-3 months before the sale of hair.
- Switch to a non-sulfate shampoo. This will make your hair more silky and expensive in every sense.
- Keep an eye on the food. Yes, it’s a guarantee of healthy hair! Make sure you have more protein, healthy omega-3 fats, and vitamins on your plate.
- Drink water. This will make your curls shiny.
- Quit smoking!
- Grow hair of uniform length. For sale, you need a length of at least 25 centimeters. If you have a ladder, it will take you a few months to level your hair, so make a schedule for your hairdresser. Don’t forget to tell him about your goal, so he doesn’t have to cut it off.
- Don’t cut the length until you find a buyer. How to find him, we will tell you for sure.
Selling Hair: How to Find A Buyer
There are several ways:
Through third-party sites. This method will help you find a buyer at the highest possible price. Place a photo of your hair with a description and wait for the buyer. By the way, usually, the sites have a cost calculator, so you do not have to guess. It is very important – do not cut your hair until you make sure that the transaction is clean.
Directly to manufacturers of wigs. This is a fast option, but less expensive. If you don’t want to wait, just find the contacts of the companies on the Internet and contact them directly. Usually, the representatives of the companies themselves voice the cost, the decision is yours. It is important! Read reviews about companies in advance. Usually, professionals immediately voice their requirements for the care and packaging of hair, and they pay for the length and weight of the curls. So if you have split ends, you can be sure that the damaged length will not be counted when calculating.
Important! Imagine your hair in a better light. Literally! For the buyer to see the natural shine of your hair, take a picture in bright sunlight. And if you can put a ruler next to you, it will add a few points.
How To Avoid Scammers?
Yes, even here you can run into not quite honest citizens. Therefore, we advise you to turn into a real detective and find out all the information about the potential buyer. Internet to help you!
Before cutting hair, specify their value with other customers. Do not agree to a low price, but also with suspicion of those who have a high price tag.
Do not cut your hair until you transfer money to your account. If the company refuses to do so, make an arrangement to pay in advance.
Hair Sales: How To Cut And Pack
Well, what’s the easiest thing to do? No, many wig-making companies are very demanding. In order to avoid any complaints to you, it is better to do everything at the highest level.
- Ask a professional for a haircut. Be sure to say that you are preparing your hair for sale and ask to make the evenest cut.
- Not my head just before the haircut, your curls should be completely dry.
- Do not use any products or hot tools.
- Tighten the tail on the back of the head. Your wizard will have to cut your hair right under the rubber band.
- Put the cut hair in a bag to protect it before shipping.
- Follow the buyer’s packing requirements: use a sealed container to protect your hair from trouble.
- Send a parcel with a tracking code to keep the customer calm.
So in the end, we will give you this advice, if you have long hair, and you are thinking of haircuts? Think about selling your hair too, because you can’t afford to waste your money.
And if you’re against selling hair, you can donate it! There are many funds that accept curls for wigs. Trust me, they have a lot more people need.
You’ll also like:
- Mesmerizing Bold Short Red Haircuts & Hairstyles
- Women over 60 Haircuts and Hairstyles
- Medium Haircuts for Women over 50
- Medium haircuts for women over 40
- Short Curly Hairstyle for Women