Your eyes are a window into your soul. When you meet someone, the first little thing that catches your attention is their eyes. Big or small, thick or thin eyebrows is what makes you confident and beautiful. Your eyes define you. It is rightly said that eyes express those feelings where words won’t suffice. If you are born with pretty eyes, you are blessed but if you don’t have large and brown eyes that don’t make you less pretty. We have got just the perfect blend of eye-makeup pictorials for you to fulfil your wish of dreamy eyes.
Make-up is used to enhance your beauty, accentuate it and make you feel more confident about yourself. From a time where just kohl was used to darken the eyes, we have come a long way with various products. It’s not just about a bit of winged eyeliner and subtle eye-shadow. Eye makeup is as important as your face and requires your undivided attention. Today you come across trends that were a hit in yesteryear being rejuvenated and some new trends being discovered. Every woman is beautiful in her own way, it depends on you to bring it out through your eyes. Step it up with our eye makeup step by step image tutorials from Artist Rubina and create the glam look which you have always desired for.
Must Read : Home Remedies To Remove Dark Circles Under The Eye
Eye Makeup Step by Step Image Tutorials
1. The Peachy Look
This peach palette eye shadow palette is your go-to color if you are in for a date night or if you want to give the vibe of a girl next door look. With the blend of three shades from the peach palette, you create this subtle and festive look.
- Setting Powder
- Crease Brush
- Smudge Brush
- Flat Brush
- Peach Eye-shadow Palette
- Black Liquid Eyeliner
How to create the magic:
- First apply concealer under the eyes and on the inside corners and blend it outwards using your fingers or sponge. Not too much or too little so that it perfectly blends in with the face.
- Now go for a setting powder a bit lighter than your skin tone and puff it delicately using flat brush and avoid using too much of it.
- Now use the crease brush to apply the lightest highlighting color that is the perky peach.
- Use the medium color which is a bit darker than the perky peach.
- Step it up with the glaze it shade using the smudge brush for the perfect blending and contouring.
- To get the shimmery look, complete it with hungry ghost shade using your fingers or you can use the flat brush delicately.
- Using a black liquid eyeliner, apply it on a thick coat on your upper lash line.
- Use the mascara to give volume to your eye lashes and get the desired result.
2. The Shimmery Blue
If you are worried about your look about what you are going to do for that next party, for which you have planned for months then here is the perfect blend of blue with just the right colors that will make your eyes look more warm and vibrant.
With the same requirements and following the steps as above:
- Here orange hue has been used as the lightest highlighting color.
- To get the blue vibes, shimmery blue has been used as the darkest smokey color.
- Maroon hue has been used as the transition blending color.
3. The Chocolate Brown Look
Brown maybe considered as a dull color but when mixed in the right proportions can create wonders and can create feelings of coziness, relaxation and warmth. If you have chosen light colored outfit for your next date then this eye make-up can create a shiny and warm contrast.
With the same requirements and following the steps as above:
- The in bloom shade from the palette which is of light pink hue has been used as the lightest highlighting color.
- The classical shade in the form of coco brown is used as the medium color.
- The dazzle has been added by the thorn shade i.e golden glitter.
4. The Golden Glitter
A speckle of gold can never go wrong be it in your outfit or in your makeup. It goes well both with traditional and western dresses. A color which can be bright and cheerful or somber and traditional. To create the sparkle is never a bad idea.
- Start off with the mustard brown shade as the lightest highlighting color.
- Next it is blended with the coco brown shade from the outwards.
- To create the sparkle, golden glitter is used.
- Nude shade is used for the perfect blending and contouring.
5. The Sparkly Neutral Brown
A woman is recognized not just by her words and works, but also her looks are a statement in itself. A bit of dramatic and bold look is appreciated once in a while and this sparkly look in the shade of neutral brown will make sure to seize the day.
- Use the crease brush to apply the lightest highlighting color which is in the shade of brownish orange.
- Use the medium color which will be always darker than the highlighting color and is in the shade of coco brown.
- Step it up with the nude shade using the smudge brush for the perfect blending and contouring.
- To get the shimmery look, complete it with the brown glitter using your fingers or you can use the flat brush lightly
Must Read : Things You Should Not Apply Near The Eye Area
6. The Metallic Silver
The craze for metallic makeup has reached new heights of fan-base. The more pigment and shimmer, the better it gets. So, the next time you go for clubbing in that dress which you have been waiting to wear for days, try out this eye makeup which will complement it perfectly.
- Start off with lightly applying the olive green shade.
- Use your flat brush to apply the grey shade in small amounts.
- Using the crease brush, the silver color is applied lightly.
- To create the smokey effect, the black shade is applied next.
- The bling factor is added by the nude glitter for the right amount of blending and contouring.
7. The Subtle Look
Usually glittery make up is not something most women can wear in the day-time but we know its not limited to heavy or dark colors. If you are someone who want to experiment with your make up and give yourself a new look, but want to keep it chic and elegant then this subtle look is what you need to add in your make up pictorial collection.
- The rustic shade has been used as the lightest highlighting color.
- Step it up with the use of sienna shade as the medium transition color.
- To create small amount of sparkle, add the glistening shade from the palette.
- For the perfect blending and contouring, use the mulberry shade.
8. The Silvery Blue
Eye shadow palettes can be terrifying yet beautiful at the same time. We discussed about using one glitter but here we are going to try something different and blend in two glittery colors at the same time. Blend it well to give yourself the queen vibe.
- A smokey effect is first created by the coco brown shade.
- To lighten the smokey effect, nude shade is used.
- As the base glitter, silver glitter is used.
- To create the combination of glitters, blue glitter is added and properly blended.
9. The Glittery Green – Eye Makeup Step by Step Image Tutorial
For the St Patrick’s day make up or else for the Christmas festive makeup you can take inspiration from this pictorial and apply the glittery green eye make up. However, it is not just limited to any festivities you can also try it on any day with any look you want.
- The sea green shade is used as the base shade.
- Next the olive green is used as the medium transition color.
- Small amount of olive green glitter is used as the first coat of glitter base.
- It is completed by the golden glitter along with the right amount of blending.
10. The Metallic Pink
When we think of the color pink, what comes to our mind is something sweet and nice. However, have you thought of add a dazzling touch to that regular pink shade that you use and charm everyone’s hearts. You can use this glittery pink eye make up next.
- The nude shade which is a bit darker than your skin tone is used first.
- As the medium transition color, the brown shade is used.
- To lighten the effects, the lightest nude shade is used next.
- For the metallic effect, the pink glitter is used softly with a thin line on the upper crease.
Must Read : Pros And Cons Of Using Eyelash Extension
11. The Soft Pink Glitter
You have seen decades of using make up just to accentuate your looks or enhance them but with new fads every other day, its time to go beyond your expectations and add the sparkly magic to your regular color that you use almost always.
- As the lightest highlighting color, the watermelon pink shade is used.
- As the medium color has to be darker, so the sienna brown shade is used.
- To create the sparkling effect, the pink glitter is added.
12. The Rogue Look
We know pink represents romance and charm and is usually a feminine color. So, how about if we step out of our comfort zone of using light pink and use hot pink. Try out this season of tickled pink.
- The mahogany shade is used lightly as the base color.
- As the medium color, a shade bit darker than the nude shade which is sienna brown is used.
- For the proper blending and contouring, the purple shade is applied from outwards.
- The shimmery look is achieved by the mixture of purple and pink glitter.
13. The Metallic in Rose Gold
If you have a date night or a formal event, where impression matters a lot then choose this seductive and gorgeous eye makeup look if you want to win everyone’s hearts with your diva look.
- The watermelon pink shade is used delicately as the base coat.
- To darken the effects, ruby red is used as the medium color.
- The first coat of shimmery look is created by the soft pink glitter.
- The final sparkle is created by blending the purple glitter along with the pink glitter.
14. The Rose Gold Look
You may have heard about this in plenty but its time to consider it as an addition to your inspiration. With the combination of romantic, luminous and modern this look will give the cool vibes to your femininity.
- As the lightest highlighting color, the mahogany shade is used.
- With the dark chocolate brown as the medium transition color, the second base is created.
- Light amounts of rose gold glitter is used to add the bling factor.
- It is blended with the sienna brown shade from the upper crease line.
15. The Creamy Pink
Gone are the days when you thought that baby pink and rose shade in neutral and natural colors is what will suit you. With the trending hashtags of Instagram by the beauty bloggers and influencers, pink has taken a new shape in our minds and it is time to make that vision a reality in our makeup.
- Punch pink shade is used as the lightest highlighting color.
- The effects are darkened by the use of magenta pink.
- The first coat of glitter is added by the use of light pink glitter.
- The shimmery look is completed by the mixture of the dark pink glitter.
Must Read : Try This !! Easiest Reverse Smokey Eye With a Q-Tip !
16. The Dazzling Pink
If you have small eyes and are worried that hardly anyone will ever pay attention to those cute beauties, then here is the perfect look for you. These top shimmery eye shadows will brighten up your look will make it appear bigger.
- With the soft touch of rose pink, the base coat is applied.
- As the rogue pink is darker, so it is used as the medium color.
- It is blended by the nude shade and the purple hue is applied on the upper crease line to create the smokey effect.
- The dazzling pink look is achieved by the use of pink glitter in small amounts.
17. The Sparkly Brown
This make up trend has been in the covers for decades and made news for all right reasons. You can wear it with any outfit at any time of the day without any second thought. Go ahead and treat yourself with this look.
- The proper nude shade is applied as the base coat.
- To darken bits on the outer crease area, the copper shade is used as the medium color.
- For the proper blending and contouring, the red cherry wood is applied with the light macore shade.
- The sparkly effect is completed by the brown glitter.
18. The Black and Brow Mix
While scrolling down to get the best trends ,we are sure that you will take a long pause at this look. Well, who wouldn’t because this is a vintage look. The less it is, the better it gets and this is apt for this sparkly magic that you can create with simple steps.
- The lightest highlighting color that is the mahogany brown.
- Use the medium color and an absolute favorite, the shade of chocolate brown.
- To create the dazzling look, you can never go wrong with this addition of speckle of silver.
- Complete the shimmery look with the brown glitter using your fingers or the flat brush.
19. The Cinnamon Brown Look
Simplification of your color palette and using neutral colors from the color spectrum is a classic touch which enhances your beauty and gives you a fresh look. Makeup fads may come and go but this trend will always hit the markets no matter how old it gets. Go for a simplified palette this season and try out this look.
- The very common mahogany shade is used as the base coat.
- A darker effect is achieved with the cinnamon brown shade.
- It is blended with the nude shade to lighten the effects from the tip.
- The shimmery look is achieved by the use of delicate brown glitter.
Hope you liked these eye makeup step by step image tutorials. There was a time when you wished you could treat yourself and look like those beautiful models that you see on Instagram or top magazine covers. With the onset of social media frenzy masses, you come across makeup fads every other day and wish to achieve that look which seem like a far fetched dream. However, gone are those days of traditional and simple make up which are sober and dull. Its time to create the new you with this glitter eye makeup which never really went out of style. Reinvent and rejuvenate this season. Your happiness is literally in your hands with those make up brushes that you have preserved for so long. Be You with a change.
Follow K4 Fashion on Instagram for latest updates from fashion world. Stay tuned!
You’ll Also Like
- How To Make Kajal or Eyeliner At Home
- 17 Eye Makeup Tricks Every Girl Should Know
- 15 Fabulous Bridal Eye Makeup Ideas For Your Big Day
- How to Make Eyelashes Longer and Thicker Naturally
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes