Summer is back again and is hitting really hard. It is not causing problems but is sole reason of people getting irritated. Irritated because summer heats up the whole body obvious but sweating, itching can really get on the heat. One of the most common things that happens during summer seasons is Dehydration.
Dehydration refers to loss or removal of water or fluids from the body. This problem when mild causes a person to faint and vomit all around. If this occurs and is not seriously treated causes a person to go through seizures, fits, organ failure and may lead a person to fall into coma. This can be fatal too.
Symptoms of Dehydrated Skin
When we think of it, the problem of dehydration starts from skin only if we can notice. So, few signs that confirms that your skin is dehydrated are:
- Skin itching: When you feel that you are scratching your skin more than regular, and are causing rashes on it. Then just touch it if your skin is rough and flaking along then you have dehydration.
- Eye sunken: Sometimes you will notice that your eyes are a bit sunken but you are sleeping on time and when you are sure there is no reason. Even the eye under circles are affected when your skin is dehydrated it becomes darker.
- Dull skin: You can feel your skin getting duller and your skin complexion becoming darker, this is because your skin is losing all the fluid and water.
- Other signs: When skin loses all its fluid most important of them water, then all the problems of face like wrinkles, fine line and pimples show up.
So, there are few ways to cope up with it. Let us concentrate on its them then, that ways are:
Remedies for dehydrated skin
When we say about take care of skin it means we have to follow all the procedures regularly to keep our skin in check.
Because all the things will only work if we follow proper skin care routine. So, major things to be done are:
- Wash your face: You should wash your face in a gap of an hour or two. It keeps your face skin hydrated. Use a facewash that does not takes away the moisture of your skin.
- Moisturize: Keeping skin in touch with moisturization is quite important, because if you wont it will rather dry and dehydrate. Causing rashes and redness apply moisturizer as soon as you wash your skin.
- Sunscreen: As we know, environment is quite harsh nowadays sun rays are really strong, they are the major reason behind dehydration. So, before it takes away all the brightness from the face away apply sunscreen, use ssp block according your area.
- Avoid Makeup: On a contrary you can do some touch ups but doing and carrying a heavy makeup can harm your skin. As it can cause rashes, irritation and itchiness too. So, prefer light shade and light weight makeup.
- Use face wipes: It will make your skin feel good and hydrated too. You can use it as it has a really good fragrance and it is one-time use, so take the dirt from the face and throw it out.
Face mask for dehydrated skin
When you take care of skin well, next thing we need to do is giving skin rest and pamper it with the components that can hydrate your skin. So, mask will provide nutrients that can help your skin while hydration is also a perk your skin gets.
Few face masks are:
1. Banana mask
Ingredients: One to two bananas, two teaspoon honey
- Take two bananas and mash them in the bowl.
- Add two teaspoon honey in it mix it.
- Apply it on your face.
- Leave it for half an hour and wash your face after it dries up.
2. Tomato mask
Ingredients: Two tomatoes, one lemon
- Take both tomatoes juice it all.
- Take lemon and juice too.
- Mix both the juice, apply it and leave it for fifteen minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water for best results.
3. Cucumber mask
Ingredients: one cucumber, one aloe vera leaf or aloe vera gel
- Take a cucumber and mash it to take out its juice.
- Take aloe vera leaf take fresh gel out, if you don’t have a plant then use aloe vera gel.
- Blend both the materials, apply it on your face slowly.
- Leave it for thirty minutes, then wash it with cold water for good result.
4. Honey milk mask
Ingredients: one tablespoon honey, one fourth cup milk, half cup of oats
- Take oats and mix it with milk. Let oats soak milk and become a bit fluffy.
- After ten minutes add honey to it.
- Mix them well and apply it on the face.
- Keep it on your face for 30 minutes, wash it lukewarm water.
These masks are all made with the ingredients that provide hydration to your skin. Honey is renowned material for keeping skin moisturization in check. So, you can use slice of tomato and cucumber and put it on your eyes as they will get relax and hydrated too. Problem of sunken eyes will be solved.
Eat healthy, think wealthy
Remedy to dehydration to stay healthy and fit during these summers. Best thing we can do to cover up our health is to eat healthy and really tasty things. So, you can follow these ideas of eating healthy.
- Try eating salads more and by salad we mean cucumber and tomatoes. They can help you to rehydrate and make your skin cool.
- Fruits that are full of water like watermelon, musk melon should be preferred more as they will keep you hydrated too.
- Drink 1 liter of water every hour and keep you body hydrated in a really simple way.
- Take fruits juice, but get it made fresh, do not drink the packaged one it has sugar added so it can be a great factor for dehydration to welcome dehydration.
- Start taking detoxify drink that is take one liter water add lemon slice, cucumber slice and some mint in it. It will give you some nutrients.
- Avoid eating too much nuts that can have an adverse effect on the health.
- Drink water mixed with some lemon and sugar, drink ORS too, electrolytes are really important for body.
- Prefer taking rest time to time.
- Take baths regularly to prevent dehydration from happening.
Deal is that you have to take care of your own, try and stay as much hydrated as possible. It will help you stay away from dehydration. Hard work can be done all time but you should not dehydrate yourself for that.